Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Less than enthusiastic. Mary_Mary31 - Bristol  (Read 710 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7590506) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Maximillian

External Link/Members Only

First time punting...and first time review. NOT a succes.
This girl could not have been less enthusiastic if I'd slapped her in the face with a wet fish. Sex is neither her passion nor her forte....a quite unfortunate thing in this business

All very business like and dont even try to drum up some fake enthusiasm. She had a stinking cold, so I'm quite glad that kissing was out of the question.
Paid for 1 hour, but after 25 min I was made to feel like my time was up, and maybe it was best if I left....which I gladly did to avoid more phlegm being thrown my way...

Pictures might be genuine, but in which case a good 15 years old. Not to mention what a wonder bra can do...

Guess it was a true GFE...if your girlfriend is tired, moody and hates your guts...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for your first review, sorry to hear it wasn’t the best.
Welcome to UKP matey  :drinks:

Offline newhere456

It seems to be a common theme among Romanian SPs,  my advice would be to avoid them - unless you are ok with a display of lack of enthusiasm.

Touble is they have got wise to this and you'll sometimes find them masquerading under other nationalities - which caught me out just recently (review in pipeline).

National sterotypes aside, Thai's tend to be good as to Polish.

Offline Jameson20

Sorry you had a shit first punt, but at least Bristol has a fairly decent selection of girls who provide a good quality service (depending on what you're in to.) As newhere says, Romanians have amassed somewhat of a reputation for poor/rushed service. It's not always the case of course and you can find hidden gems, but when you're starting out they're probably best avoided until you're more comfortable.

Anyway, don't let the bad experience put you off!

Online scutty brown

just another fat fake lazy gypsy slob living down to the stereotype.
Sadly predictable just from the photos

Offline victor989

Guess it was a true GFE...if your girlfriend is tired, moody and hates your guts...

:D  I'm into GFE and found this statement funny.

Anyway, thanks for the review. Reviews like this are invaluable to punters so that
we can blacklist and avoid them and hopefully driving them out of business.

Online Avabar

Thanks for the review Maximilian. Real shame that your first punt was a shit one. But don’t let it put you off, there are some amazing girls out there. I’d suggest starting with girls who review well on here. It’s not an exact science but you soon learn how to read the red flags, and unfortunately being a Rom is a pretty big one.

Online Avabar

:D  I'm into GFE and found this statement funny.

Anyway, thanks for the review. Reviews like this are invaluable to punters so that
we can blacklist and avoid them and hopefully driving them out of business.

That was a great line 😂

Offline southcoastpunter

Anyway, don't let the bad experience put you off!

i disagree - let it put you off and never punt again - it becomes very addictive and you will be a lot richer if you never punt again!!! I hate to think how much i have spent on punting and similar activities over the years!! Ok i have had a lot of fun and fucked some lovely ladies and thinking about it, what else would i have spent the money on?

changed my mind mate - don't let it put you off!!!!

Online scutty brown

No it was an RWE - Real Wife Experience