Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyMILFAnnMarie - Exeter tour  (Read 1473 times)

22 review(s) for Curvy_AnneMarie (17 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline dcm_75

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw AnnMarie in Exeter during her SW tour last month. She is usually in the Yorkshire area I think.

Comms: Texted her in the evening on the previous day to get an idea about availability since I had only a short time slot for the punt. She did ask if I wanted to confirm the booking with a deposit but this was politely refused and said I will take a chance the next day. I messaged her again the next day and luckily she was available at my preferred time.

Location: Hotel near M5 junction. Room was on the ground floor and she did give me detailed directions from the entrance so I could confidently walk in and to her room.

Fees: £100 for half hour

Meet: AnnMarie is exactly as in the pictures on her profile, with large, slightly drooping boobs and wide hips and bum. After the formalities she immediately moved in for some LFK and cuddling while standing up as we slowly undressed. Her nipples responded quickly to caressing so I asked if she would like RO and she lay down at the head of the bed. The p**sy was clean, shaven so did not hesitate to dive right in. It took a little time for her to respond but going by the movements and expletives I am sure she enjoyed it a lot, finally asking me stop saying she was very sensitive now !
After a little help to get me fully hard, on went the condom and I chose to go doggy, holding onto the wide hips and pounding into the soft flesh of her bum. However, this meet being in the middle of a work day, I soon realised I would not be able to finish this way and retracted, lying down on my back. She moved down and stripping off the condom started to give OWO. She uses a few different techniques with her hands, lips and tongue accompanied by light dirty talk so I was soon at the edge and warned her. She kept me in her mouth till the last drop and smiled as she swallowed the load, settling back next to me for some more cuddling and chat.
It was just over the half hour by the time I left, but the whole meet was relaxed and un-rushed.

While the price seems a tad high (compared to the foreign SPs , seems normal for British ones) I will definitely try to catch her next time around.

Offline torbayfecker

Offline meatywsg

On her AW now showing as £150 for 30mins. CIM and Swallow is an extra £30
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 07:10:41 am by meatywsg »