Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Somali Slut - Manchester  (Read 14776 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7008125) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only.

Manchester m8
All comms done by txt
Parking not the best
£80 30mins

Small flat in cheetham-hill not the best but was clean inside
It was the girl in the pics slim small tits decent arse. Bit of banter with her nice and chatty into owo lots of spit and deepthroat attempts. Into covered cg which lasted about a minute then asked me to swap so into mish. A bit of light kissing then finish in doggy. Quick clean up and chat and out just under the 30mins
Nice girl but wouldn't return even though it was positive  it was just OK

Offline DemonicRavens

thanks for the review have been looking for a somali slut

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

She’s on my maybe list. Is she chavvy mate? And has she got a tidy pussy? (I.e no saggy piss flaps)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 07:39:42 pm by BoneOnBlackpool »

Offline alemdar

She’s on my maybe list. Is she chavvy mate? And has she got a tidy pussy? (I.e no saggy piss flaps)

Do you mean pre or post FGM  :lol: :lol:

Offline MAK900

That’s not a bit funny. Get a grip

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Do you mean pre or post FGM  :lol: :lol:

That’s quite offensive, not here please

Online BaldEagle

That’s quite offensive, not here please

+1. Glad a Mod has picked up on it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 11:00:22 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline alemdar

Apologies gentlemen, I meant no harm in the joke. Could I please remove my previous post?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 11:26:43 pm by alemdar »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Apologies gentlemen, I meant no harm in the joke. Could I please remove my previous post?

All good thanks matey  :drinks:

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Thnks for the TOFTT

Been eyeing this one up and was a tad worried about the location thinking I could get ambushed and a possuble set up.

Glad its legit

Offline Adam786

Had comms with this one, absolute cunt. Just went on a mad one as to how I found her and then started telling me to create a fanclub for her on the forum and what not. Personally would avoid lol

Offline GingerNuts

Had comms with this one, absolute cunt. Just went on a mad one as to how I found her and then started telling me to create a fanclub for her on the forum and what not. Personally would avoid lol

Did you talk to her about the forum?

Offline dadio

Funnily enough, I too messaged her yesterday to ask about availability.
She'd sent her full address a few days earlier (She replied to that message quite late so I couldn't go see her then), so I asked if it was still the same place I would be coming to.
The next reply was bizarre! Her exact words were " Listen don't get slick with me I'll stab u"
Fucking psycho!!  :wacko:

Online Captain caveman 69

Christ I've just been texting her in the bin she goes :hi:

Offline DylzzCee

Not sure if she is the one using the phone, but I have to mirror what others have said. I attempted to text her but got an array of abuse when I asked about times

Offline DylzzCee

Funnily enough, I too messaged her yesterday to ask about availability.
She'd sent her full address a few days earlier (She replied to that message quite late so I couldn't go see her then), so I asked if it was still the same place I would be coming to.
The next reply was bizarre! Her exact words were " Listen don't get slick with me I'll stab u"
Fucking psycho!!  :wacko:

She called me a cunt and a waste of space for asking her about best times. Very weird behaviour.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Wow by the sounds of it, my suspicions were correct. A chavvy psycho bitch.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Her Adultwork profile heading is now something like … “ if you’re caught telling lies about me on 3rd party websites then you’ll get done for slander”

Online Bertiebeenthere

Her Adultwork profile heading is now something like … “ if you’re caught telling lies about me on 3rd party websites then you’ll get done for slander”

I think it should be libel, as it's in permanent form

Offline DylzzCee

Numerous users on here have all said the same thing, seems like she is backtracking with her new comment on her profile. But oh well, I won't be seeing her
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 09:18:30 am by DylzzCee »

Offline Baggieboy

I haven’t seen this girl but I was trying to arrange to see her a few weeks ago and had some communications with her and have to say that she was very polite in her communications with me and was happy to answer any questions and went out of her way to promise that she’d give a great service. Having read all the above I’d be very wary about booking to see her now but I would be interested to know if many have had a favourable encounter with her.

Offline MAK900

My sentiments exactly BaggieBoy.
I liked the look of her but now very wary.
Maybe some brave souls will report a positive experience

Offline Baggieboy

I decided to arrange an appointment with this girl despite what has been said/written above, my communications with Lisa were very straightforward and she couldn’t have been more helpful and polite. As for the meeting itself, it was for 30 mins and was great. There was no rush, it was an excellent gfe and her oral skills very exceptional and went on for a long time. Physically I found Lisa to be to my liking, she is slim but has nice curves too. Her manner was lovely and she was a pleasure to be in the company of. She definitely gets a thumbs up from me and I will likely see her again. In conclusion, I’d say make your own mind up about her but I have no negatives to say about her.

Online Resources3xx

:lol: just be careful what you say boys. on her website it says .

"If ur caught spreading lies on 3rd party websites then ...action will be taken for inappropriate slander!!"

scary stuff

EDIT: just seen its already been spotted. never seen an sp write that before. would love to know what she plans on doing
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 09:44:06 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Baggieboy

:lol: just be careful what you say boys. on her website it says .

"If ur caught spreading lies on 3rd party websites then ...action will be taken for inappropriate slander!!"

scary stuff

EDIT: just seen its already been spotted. never seen an sp write that before. would love to know what she plans on doing

I wouldn’t read too much into all that at all, without going into specific details, I asked her all about that and she explained that she had experienced some problems/incidents with a couple of punters, I totally believed what she told me and she is honestly fine, I found her to be impeccably polite and accommodating. Treat her with respect and you will have zero issue with her and based just on my experience, you’ll get a very decent service.

Offline MAK900

Well done Baggie Boy
She is back on my list

Offline scutty brown

It's possible the FGM "joke" upset her. Maybe too close to reality.
One of my earliest reviews was of a black Muslim girl who had received FGM. I mentioned it in my review and it seems it didn't go down well. Next time I visited the parlour I got a grilling from the management as to whether I was the culprit - with the threat that if I was then I was going to get stabbed. Talked my way out of it, but made me realise that some things are too personal to discuss

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

Was gonna make review of her but she deleted her page

Online OakTree

Was gonna make review of her but she deleted her page

I would still review her. She may have taken it down temporarily. If not then she may well crop up again with another profile. Profiles can be linked on here.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

I can't remember all the details it was like a month ago. But I'll make one sometime this week. But from what i remember it was really good. I'd go again.

Offline Baggieboy

I’d definitely see her again, I had two great punts with her, has her Viva St profile gone too?

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

im trying to find her again too. hopefully shes not gone for good.

Offline monzed0990

Does anyone knows her whereabouts? I’ve been looking for her profile  no luck

Offline Totheleft

She told me she only comes up here to work and that she lives down south so sound like she has gone home.

Offline HeavenlyDemon1

She told me she only comes up here to work and that she lives down south so sound like she has gone home.

Did she tell you around what time she goes back up north or if she plans on coming back anytime soon?

Offline Snagbadjer

On a serious note, according to Gov.uk (2014), an estimated 137,000 girls have undergone FGM in the UK, with a further 60,000 at risk. Obviously these figures will be conservative and the true figure will be more. In my opinion this evil practice is shrugged under the carpet for political reasons, just like underage abortions are. Safeguarding? Pah, what a joke.

I've never come across any cases myself, but any woman/girl whose been subjected to this has my sympathies.