Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy.x  (Read 999 times)

4 review(s) for Wendy.x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

brislex

Saw her while on tour in Bristol. Seems like a decent punt for 100 quid. Very friendly in txt.

She is not too different to the person in picture, just a bit more plain. Very tall, got a bit of a belly but in a cute way, she looks quite nice, defo look EE with a girl next door twist, although she doesn't seems to have the C cup she advertise. (Really wanted some nice big tits lol)

Meeting took place in a 4 star hotel which is nice.

As I go in, TV was on MTV, quite loud actually but is ok, causally dress, not that much effort was put in obv, And she told me she were drunk from the night before and didn't sleep well because of her mate etc.

Anyway, The service was... Meh.. Not that great tbh, i did get FK, But not really passionate,  OWO but she cleans my dick with baby wipe first, she told me to tell her if I wanna cum (I can't cum anyway), the shag was... Boring? In fact It was so boring I stop having sexual activity after 30 mins and got out after 45 min.

I don't know, may be I wasn't in the mood, may be she had a hangover or may be I had higher expectation after reading other reviews from you guys lol.

Now let see if I can see Soph everyone is talking about.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:34:39 am by brislex »

Offline nigel4498

Any chance of the link please?

brislex