Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Ts-chalita-Thai - Leicester LE5  (Read 12979 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5343321) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to those reading that’s not in to this thing, click back now you’ve been warned, review contains a cock in a frock, chick with a dick, to those with stronger stomachs I will continue....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So going through a crazy horny phase of my life, thinking what to fuck next as I’m literally driving away from the last, I’ve done 17 days now with one a day, not even going to start working out what I’ve spent so hey, end of my run I need to calm do a bit so went for something different from the last 16 (being this one has a cock  :lol:)

I thought the photos were quite pretty/sexy especially the topless one so the ice cream van found it’s way chugging along the M1, made the call, girl behind the door stuff, was to,d to be quiet going in as one of the bedroom doors was closed so more than one working here, id been before to this house a few times to see different Thais and a ts.

£100 for 30 mins

I’m stripped off, she does too, great tits, pretty face, we start with a kiss, missing tongue so I bin that idea, sit on the edge of the bed to get owo which was good, now I’m not really into cock daft as it sounds in the current situation I’m placed myself in, but do like to fuck a cute Thai maybe I’m deluded to think it’s not a bloke with a cock because of the tits and long hair anyways she say do you want to fuck me now, I say no, I want you to fuck me!! may as well see what all the noise is about, condom on and it don’t fit, my arse is to tight it won’t enter and she bangs a finger up, starts finger blasting me and I scream stop, she asks what’s  up and I say it feels like I’m going to shit myself, so we left that one there :lol:

I’m blew hard again, suited up and squeezed it in slowly as it’s hurting her, it’s so damn tight I was suprised I lasted the 3-4 mins I did, massive load delivered, job done.

Massage after which again suprised me it was good and then took a shower, walking to the car I was gone exactly 30 mins

I laughed on the drive home thinking what a dirty old twat I am  :lol: it was a giggle and an experience, maybe one day I’ll bite the pillow and “take one” for the team  :lol:

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:01:03 pm by Dashing »

Offline midspunter

I don't care what gender she is, she's got it going on. Now feeling tempted.

Offline Stickitin

I don't care what gender she is, she's got it going on. Now feeling tempted.

Would you manage to take it up the bufty or would you squeal like ILO?  :P :lol:

Offline HailWood

Brilliant ILO. Reading that made me laugh.  :drinks:

Offline midspunter

I suspect I'm a squealer, Stickit... :yahoo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’m deffo a squealer, had this horrible picture in my head of my arse giving way and me pebbledashing her  :D

Offline winkywanky

I’m deffo a squealer, had this horrible picture in my head of my arse giving way and me pebbledashing her  :D

Yes, always make sure the tanks are empty before attempting to receive!  :scare:  :D

What an absolutely wonderful review sir! Hats off to you  :hi:

If only everyone could have that attitude to sex (be it with a girl with a cock or not).

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the comments guys, you’ve got to have a giggle before we die, long time dead they say  :D

This is said pic that pushed me into the meet

Hidden Image/Members Only

Very well made tits
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:29:19 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Picti

Brilliant ILO. The way you're going recently you'll soon be taking one FROM the team  :D

She's very convincing.

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha great review.. :lol:

I keep getting  tempted to visit a
Fit thai ts... gotta have the biggish tits though.. I was tempted at one in Loughborough the other week but bottled it.

We are here for a good time not a long time. Keep the ice cream van filled up...

Offline JayEZ2K

Great review, and fun read. Glad you had a good time. I had tried to TOFTT with her when she was in East England, but just missed her. Hope to see her next tour, especially given your review.

Offline ir34

Matey, with that capability you're in a unique position to confirm the biggest mystery. Is Susan Spice of London a post op or not. 5447019. Two of her reviews here are both under confusion.  :music:

Offline PMAC123

Very funny review and interesting, never been with a a TS but she does look hot as fuck and I may have to push the boat out a bit soon

Offline mitrapanu

Hi Iloveoral,
thanks for the lovely review mate.
How was her cock like? I mean, did she get hard? And could she maintain erection?

Offline Charlie Chalk

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great read for 1st thing on a Saturday morning.

Not my kinda thing (especially receiving, my arris is strictly one way traffic only) but dagnabbit, she looks prettier and more feminine than 80% of the girls on AW who DON’T have cocks!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hi Iloveoral,
thanks for the lovely review mate.
How was her cock like? I mean, did she get hard? And could she maintain erection?

It went hard but not for long, lucky for me I guess  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Matey, with that capability you're in a unique position to confirm the biggest mystery. Is Susan Spice of London a post op or not. 5447019. Two of her reviews here are both under confusion.  :music:

Tricky one from the photos matey, would have a look at her PG when I get some more credit loaded onto AW (I do cash for a voucher so no paper trail  :lol:) will come back to you on this but does look somewhat blokey