Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.sandra  (Read 1247 times)

1 review(s) for sweet.sandra (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Joe88

External Link/Members Only

I had planned to see her at 10am, with traffic bad and lets face it the worst weather we have had in years I was about 10/15 minutes behind I text her this in advance and she said it would be fine. I then struggled to find the place as she text me the wrong apartment name and post code. I parked in Temple Meads so I thought it was a short walk, but it was far and over the bridge.

I got there and I sensed an attitude straight away she said go in the bedroom, I made conversation like how long had she been in the area? You know general friendly chat, she replied with something in Romanian, I thought I didn't hear properly so I said "pardon?" She said the same phrase again which I presume was something along the lines of "don't ask me personal questions" so I went silent. Then she left the room and I could hear her giggling with other girls. I didn't know other girls were there, not that it bothered me just made me feel unwelcome. She came back I then just requested oral for 15 minutes she says she does oral protected I had seen on her page she offers bb, so I said protected was fine. I asked if she would kiss me first to start with to warm up she said she doesn't do that (although it was listed on page) and she said I should have booked an hour. It was more of a handjob than bj. When I touched her head she said "don't touch my hair". When I asked for a facial she said it would be £40 extra. (although again listed) So now I just wanted to leave. I only had 15 minutes and she said I need to finish now, as I was cumming she was giving me a handjob so I said put it in your mouth she rolled her eyes and said no so I came in the condom in her hand. She then got funny when I put it in her hand on top a tissue after she asked me to.

She then said I should have booked an hour not 15 but that's all time I had. (I didn't know if my timing kept her from another client as I did her a mans voice who walked in after me) she then left the room again, came back and questioned me why I made requests to her but not on text (which I'd rather not do) so I just got dressed quick and then she become like a real life girlfriend by nagging at me  :dash: She then asked me if she was the first girl I had seen, I said no. I then left. The whole experience left me puzzled and a bit knocked in confidence and will make me think twice about punting again.

The bj was not good, basically had her mouth on the tip. Don't get me wrong I'd asked for my money back but looks wise she was nice (although it looked like she needed to shave her pitts) if a bit more curvy she would be good.

Joe88

It took me a while for me to cum as it got so awkward, so she began rushing.

I don't know if it was me or not? I have searched her name, I believe she was 'Dyana' or similar before and others had a bad time and some not. I have had a handful of really good punts, I'm fairly new to it, I'm mid 20's tall, slim I go to the gym and football weekly. I just don't know what i did wrong?

Offline UltrasForLife

It took me a while for me to cum as it got so awkward, so she began rushing.

I don't know if it was me or not? I have searched her name, I believe she was 'Dyana' or similar before and others had a bad time and some not. I have had a handful of really good punts, I'm fairly new to it, I'm mid 20's tall, slim I go to the gym and football weekly. I just don't know what i did wrong?

You went to see a travelling Romanian. That's the worst kind - either timewasters or have an attitude/forced to do it or have no clue what they are doing There some good Romanian girls but they are generally the non-travelling ones which try to build up customer base. The ones that come to Bristol come for a few days for quick cash and you just don't get good service. I find the polish travelling girls better and more reliable. Nothing to do with your age or experience...just go see a decent girl that actually likes the work... Shame, cause this one has really good looks, but that's not enough. And yeah when you go for a 15 min quickie - don't expect much. Spend the extra 20-30 for half an hour at least...

BristolP

She has hidden her feedback, this is a sure sign you should avoid. Always check even if it says Ratings 0.

touch.and.go

If they cant even muster good feedback on AW then they must be shocking - sounds a truely terrible experience  :vomit: