Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes @ Melissa's  (Read 1500 times)

Offline bristol_lad

As usual at Melissa's it's £50 all in. Mercedes is a reasonably attractive women with red hair and big breasts. Probably a size 14 or so and is quite tall, would say she's mid 20's.

Offers a massage before you start, but as this does nothing for me decided against it. Started with owe, and it was very, very good. The reason it was so good is that she really does go to town when sucking your penis. Never had a WG suck as well. Asked me if I was alright on a few occasions because I may have said "Fuck!" a few times whilst she was sucking away. Moved on to sex (covered) with her on top. I know other girls at Melissa's wont get on top, so this was a pleasant surprise. Sex was good and we also did it doggy. I finished with a cumshot on her breasts.

A word of caution. When you first meet her she has a corset on. When it comes off you notice she has a bit of a belly with some excess skinfolds.

That aside it was an excellent punt.

Offline UltrasForLife

Meh, non-beautiful girls shouldn't be paid for sex in my view. I understand it's cheap, but a girl is either worth paying for or not. If she doesn't look fit or doesn't care about how she looks I shouldn't be paying her. Even if service is good. Obviously not everyone would agree with this but  :unknown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Meh, non-beautiful girls shouldn't be paid for sex in my view. I understand it's cheap, but a girl is either worth paying for or not. If she doesn't look fit or doesn't care about how she looks I shouldn't be paying her. Even if service is good. Obviously not everyone would agree with this but  :unknown:

I agree

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
I don't agree :thumbsdown:good time=money well spent

SirPhilipXX

I don't agree :thumbsdown:good time=money well spent
Fair point. The OP says she is reasonably attractive, she gives an excellent BJ, and a good service at a bargain price. She has every right to be a WG IMO.
Serious munters are a different matter; but you only have to look at the positive feedback given to some of the horrors highlighted on this thread to realise that some punters will fuck pretty much anyone, however fat and pig ugly she is: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10615.0
 :scare:

Offline TerryTibbs

"belly with some excess skinfolds."

:scare:

Terry  :timeout

Bubbles

Nice review, good attentive service is the main thing IMO.