Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charres Holland  (Read 1391 times)

Offline tazz

Not read any reviews on here of this tall English women who says she works for a corporate company and only does outcalls. Has 5 positive reveiws on AW. Anyone seen here see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

romeo1991

Tazz, did you make an appointment with here? if so how did it go?
I have made a booking next week. but I can seem to find her profile anymore on AW. when I asked her about it, she says her account was hacked by someone and she had to close it down. not sure how far this is true. but if my booking goes ahead next week i will let know.

Offline king tarzan

Had an eye on her
Was feeling horny one morning
Called her but unfortunately not working that morning
She has blurred her face
Around average above average sort of boatish long face
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Had an eye on her
Was feeling horny one morning
Called her but unfortunately not working that morning
She has blurred her face
Around average above average sort of boatish long face

I take my above statement back as that was before I physically saw her.
Yes in pictures her face looked ok/average

In real life honestly very pretty, flawless facial skin ( no make up) sexy minxy foxy cat eyes! !
Fit sexy healthy body too...

Some women look ok in pictures but stunning face to face
Some women look stunners in pictures but ok face to face
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Reallytired86

Haven't done an official review but definitely didn't enjoy it. I wasn't attracted to her face or body, she also is not guaranteed to give owo. Her face is quite plain, not that pretty or even cute imo, she also had some dryness to her lip. Personally she is too expensive for what she offers, I'd rather pay a bit more and see someone like Arabelle_aw, or a recent gem I found (SashaLexxx).

Offline claretandblue

Haven't done an official review but definitely didn't enjoy it. I wasn't attracted to her face or body, she also is not guaranteed to give owo. Her face is quite plain, not that pretty or even cute imo, she also had some dryness to her lip. Personally she is too expensive for what she offers, I'd rather pay a bit more and see someone like Arabelle_aw, or a recent gem I found (SashaLexxx).
Interesting ,you should write a review as both existing ones for this girl are highly suspect

Offline tantric talents

Interesting ,you should write a review as both existing ones for this girl are highly suspect
Yes +1
I was about to see her but now have reservations.