Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Angelina - Shoreditch  (Read 505 times)

18 review(s) for  Massage by Angelina (9 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Badboyb

External Link/Members Only

Hi everyone here's my first review, be nice!  ;)

I've met Angelina on a hot day 2 weeks ago, attracted by the good reviews and of course by her pics...Not a total failure but a bit disappointing experience overall, paid 60£ 30 minutes massage + 20£ OW (my personal choice, so I don't know if she offers OWO).

Location: Clean flat on the main street 5 mins walk from Shoreditch High street overground station.

Comms: Done by texts, quickly arranged.

The girl: Fake, and I mean both her body and personality, very formal, like she was doing a job interview, and she kept that fake smile all over the "treatment", reminding me with a voicemail voice that "it's time to come!".
Physically nice eyes and I guess a cute face but hard to say under the 2 inches of make up she was wearing, fake tits and nails, chubby, lots of rolls and flat ass..She's the one in the pics but after a few very bad years.

She has good mouth and hand technique though and the mission was accomplished hence the neutral, but would I visit? No thanks

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:27:44 pm by Badboyb »

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for your first review. But this review sounds more like a negative to me.

Badboyb

Maybe sounds like it but it's a neutral for me, I'll give you a negative soon so you'll see the difference!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review, I see your point about neutral as she delivered competent services but as you said she's not the looker she once was and her attitude is a big negative and you don't intend to return.  I'd be more inclined to edge this to a negative..

Keep the reviews coming  :drinks: