Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catalina Melancia - Edinburgh  (Read 850 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7631701) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Catalina Melancia - Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

about a month ago this.

Nightmare of WGs this one

Fancied the look of this one, Fired a text over WhatsApp, quick responses, was sent list of prices and some extras and a postcode that is known to me, just in the Haymarket area, Agreed on time and duration, 1 hour for £130, got to the spot, notified her, she sent me a number that doesn't match the postcode, did let her know, she comes back to me saying that she sent me a wrong postcode and updated me with a new postcode which is down Leith, just off Leith walk in residential neighbourhood just behind the Redstone shops.  drove down there and parked up, fired a text and sent me the full address this time.

Walked in, yes its the girl in the photos, but photos are heavily photoshopped, she's way older than 22, I would mid thirties, decided to stay anyway, she asked how long you want to stay babe, said 1 hour and then she said 160 babe, oh fuck, then I enquired about extras and they were almost double values of  what I was quoted initially, showed her the text where it says £130 for one hour and the extras etc etc, she said this is wrong and maybe for a different girl or something, made an excuse of I don't have the enough money and I would like leave. she tried to offer me 30 minutes at £110 which was £80 in text. declined and left the flat.

Nightmare experience this one, wasted couple of hours of me time, didn't have the decency to provide the service at the prices she offered or at least her "operator" offered.  one to avoid this one.

Big O negative from myself.

Steer away from this one Gents

Online scutty brown

So she calls herself "Queen of Anal"
"Bareback" and "Unprotected sex" are both on her likes list

Is she actually a hidden TS?

Offline Charlie Richdson

So she calls herself "Queen of Anal"
"Bareback" and "Unprotected sex" are both on her likes list

Is she actually a hidden TS?

I wasn't aware of that, just checked her likes list and I think she ticked everything without knowing or maybe that was intended, you never know.
What I am pretty sure of that bareback wasn't on offer her comms.

Dont think she a post-op Ts.  she got female brazilian body frame, female voice, but fake boobs and fake arse

Offline Maxcrew57

I had something similarish with Brazilians about a year ago (can't remember the profiles). Arranged to meet one girl who was down Canonmills way and when I got there and fired off a text I got no response then about 5 minutes later I got a text from a completely different number and girl (and different area, Leith). I didn't go with either. I put it down to a receptionist/operator diverting business from the busy ones to less busy.