Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a nice pair of legs. Any recommendations?  (Read 1118 times)

Online Night king

Any recommendations for nice per of legs,

thanks
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 07:31:41 pm by Night king »

Offline shed

Online mr.bluesky

Mine aren't bad :yahoo:

I bet they're not as nice as Nicole's (ex Old Lode Lane) , now there was a great pair of legs.

Offline getalife

How about these?
She will wear the heels and go topless for a bit extra, but that seems to be it.
  External Link/Members Only

Online Night king

How about these?
She will wear the heels and go topless for a bit extra, but that seems to be it.
  External Link/Members Only

You seen her, ?

Offline getalife

Yeah, and reviewed, but she doesn’t want to offer B2B these days.
Do you just want to look at her legs?

Offline shed

You seen her, ?

I visited her way back and her massage is good but she has a jack hammer technique for the hand job. Shame really as at the time she did btb. Apparently in previous times she did do FS but no more.

Online Night king

I visited her way back and her massage is good but she has a jack hammer technique for the hand job. Shame really as at the time she did btb. Apparently in previous times she did do FS but no more.

Cheers bud, no good then....

Offline Nightingale

Sexy-Wiki in Wolverhampton whom I have reviewed. Great legs. Not always in Wolvo though.

Online Night king

Sexy-Wiki in Wolverhampton whom I have reviewed. Great legs. Not always in Wolvo though.

Profile says Wolverhampton, or around phone been off,

Offline Nightingale

Profile says Wolverhampton, or around phone been off,
I sent her a text the other day and got nothing whereas  when I booked her she was right on the button. Can’t remember if she was green lit on AW or not though.

Online Night king

I sent her a text the other day and got nothing whereas  when I booked her she was right on the button. Can’t remember if she was green lit on AW or not though.

I send 2 texts no response