Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandy & Kara Thought i had died & gone to MILF heaven  (Read 3751 times)

yorkshire123

My first review

I had met Kandy once before after she had replied to a reverse booking, during this meeting (very good) she mentioned her friend Kara & how well they work together i her opinion.
We arranged to meet in a hotel in Crewe for 1.5 hours for £340 last weekend.

Kandy External Link/Members Only
Well manned lady
As described on her profile
lovely tits!

Kara External Link/Members Only
Seemed a little shy (how wrong was i)
Also as described on her profile
Great arse!

I wasn't prepared mentally for this meet as i assumed that it would be a typical 3 some with one girl doing the business & the other waiting her turn.
I assumed wrong, these ladies really did interact with each other in a way that i could only ever dream of.
I can only describe their behaviour together as true friendship, total trust in each other leading to lust.
The sight of 2 sexy ladies kissing, stroking, touching & licking each other (and me) is a sight to behold.

There was no clock watching going on by any of the girls as i believe we over-ran (i say believe as the 2 hours after the meet were a daze)

There were only 3 negatives
1. I was crap (a bit overwhelmed)
2. The bloody bed was too small (or I'm too fat!)
3. My bank balance will shrink dramatically as future visits are a given.

Based on what i have witnessed...... if you want a raunchy GFE then either lady would fulfil your needs. If you want memories that will last for a long time book them both together.

Im trying to manipulate a return visit to Crewe very soon  :yahoo:

Offline SeekingSensuality

Just met these 2 engaging and friendly young women tonight and I would certainly concur with everything written above!

I had a really fun and naughty time with them both and they made me feel completely at ease.

I will post a more complete review later... but a definite POSITIVE  ;)

yorkshire123

Glad you enjoyed them, they certainly work well together & a rematch is well overdue  :cool:
A review would be good if you can get around to it  :hi:

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Well Sunday is your last chance to see these two lads. Kandy is leaving..

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:12:56 am by Cat On A Hot Tin Roof »