Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wg''s who like to "party with extras"..is it too risky?  (Read 1353 times)

Offline whiggedwhip

Hi all, I'm thinking of seeing a wg who says on her profile that she likes to party with extras, which I assume means drugs. I'm not into that sort of thing at all so won't be seeing here for that reason (although she does mention she's 420 friendly so might be down for a smoke with her) but am just wondering if it's a lot more risky seeing a girl who does this type of thing what with sharing notes n tubes to snort stuff etc, which people can bleed onto from their nose and come into contact with bad blood. Would me seeing this girl who does this type of thing put me in anymore risk to catching something even though I won't be partaking in such activities myself with her?

Thanks

WW

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi all, I'm thinking of seeing a wg who says on her profile that she likes to party with extras, which I assume means drugs. I'm not into that sort of thing at all so won't be seeing here for that reason (although she does mention she's 420 friendly so might be down for a smoke with her) but am just wondering if it's a lot more risky seeing a girl who does this type of thing what with sharing notes n tubes to snort stuff etc, which people can bleed onto from their nose and come into contact with bad blood. Would me seeing this girl who does this type of thing put me in anymore risk to catching something even though I won't be partaking in such activities myself with her?

Thanks

WW

Like seriously

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiggedwhip

Lol gif says it all ty for your reply

vt

You've got too much air in your Nikes!  :wacko:

Offline pumps

Lol gif says it all ty for your reply

I bet you wrote that when you was on the 420..... bet you thought to yourself "Albert Einstein hasn't got shit on me"  :sarcastic:

Offline whiggedwhip

:lol: shit I'm getting ripped on here too right too i guess my bad don't worry I'm going to post a review to make up for it  :thumbsup: