Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Indie  (Read 646 times)

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

Michelle's profile is back up and good to see she has some Brum dates in August.  Somebody mentioned that she might be leaving so may go and see her before she potentially buggers off forever.

Ming

I remember seeing on UKE several weeks ago that she posted she was going to be leaving Brum.

If you haven't seen her, she is a must see before she goes.

Ming  :hi:

Offline piercedtim

I remember seeing on UKE several weeks ago that she posted she was going to be leaving Brum.

If you haven't seen her, she is a must see before she goes.

Ming  :hi:

For me she's a "would love to see but can't".....it's almost as if she and my wife are conspiring to frustrate me as whenever she's available in Brum seems to be that I can't get a few free hours without risking divorce

Sandman2017

Wouldn't pay £100 for half hour , simple as that and dont care what she looks like or what she offers , daylight Robery,that's my opinion

Offline Juankerr

Wouldn't pay £100 for half hour , simple as that and dont care what she looks like or what she offers , daylight Robery,that's my opinion

£100 for h/h are MI's London prices, when she's in Birmingham her h/h is £80.

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Wouldn't pay £100 for half hour ,simple as that

The P/H rate in East London (just off the A406) was £100 IIRC.

Around the time Michelle moved to Birmingham, there were rate changes.

Currently the £140 P/H rates are for London tours and £120 P/H in Brum.

dont care what she looks like or what she offers , daylight Robery,that's my opinion

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:03:12 pm by The_Don »