Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2x 30 minute punts or a 1 hour punt?  (Read 623 times)

Offline misterjt111

I've got some free time coming up where I can either book two separate punts or go for a one hour punt. These can be on the same day or split over two days.  Just wondering what's best to do. 

I'm tempted by the infamous Mandy, has anyone seen her recently and can comment on dress size please as a picture on uke on Rileylee's gallery shows her to be a bit bigger than Riley herself?

Or I could see two different ladies for 30 minute punts, variety is the spice of life and al.

I'd be looking at around £70 half hr or up to £130-150 for the hour if anyone has any good suggestions?

Ming

Always helpful if you can give as much info as possible

Area you want to punt in?

Type of girl (age, dress size, ethnicity etc)?

Essential services (DFK, OWO, Anal etc)?

Ming  :hi:

Offline misterjt111

Always helpful if you can give as much info as possible

Area you want to punt in?

Type of girl (age, dress size, ethnicity etc)?

Essential services (DFK, OWO, Anal etc)?

Ming  :hi:

True, it was a bit rushed, I did think that afterwards.  I'm going to be fairly open as I don't want to put too many restrictions in case I rule out some good ladies

Area would be Birmingham and surrounding areas, Wolves, Walsall, Leicester, Coventry etc

Girl - any ethnicity at all, up to size 12 probably.  Not fussed about real/fake boobs.  Aged up to about 50ish.  Nice ass, curvy would be good.

Services - OWO not essential, facial/CIM would be good.  Kissing not essential.  Anal is a bonus but not essential.  The appeal of Mandy is the reviews of face fucking, facial/CIM finish that sounds amazing!  Likewise for Brooke who's normally based around M6 junction 7.  But then on the other end I like the look of Coco, the black lady who only offers OW.  Her ass looks to die for.

Sorry I can't post the links, hopefully you'll know who I mean?!

I'd be happy either end of the services spectrum so long as the girl herself is engaging and shows a bit of energy.

A girl who likes to dress up is nice lingerie or outfits is a must though.

Offline misterjt111

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

This is the coco I was referring to.  She's in Newcastle but tours regularly in the west mids