Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie's greedy girl party 6th Jan Dudley  (Read 1588 times)

James93

I am attending my first party this afternoon in Dudley. Was wondering if anyone else here is attending and also as this is my first party, if anyone has been previously could you tell me what it's like and what to expect? The girls look decent so should be good! :P

Offline Mcping

One of the better venues. I've never been to an afternoon party but should be good.

It's really down to you to get stuck in and make the most of it ...enjoy !

Offline fredhiggins

Offline xMaDDD

Well, if he didn't go, I did. 1st time doing something of this sort and have to say, it was well worth the travel, I did feel a little uncomfortable at 1st but you soon end up getting used to it and then a whole lot of fun ensued. Will review soon.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

James93

I did go and it was absolutely amazing! Stunning blow jobs from all the girls who seem genuinely excited to be taking part! Venue wasn't amazing, bit seedy but I've never been to any others so I can't really judge.
Hope you enjoyed it mate too!

Offline smiley9

I did go and it was absolutely amazing! Stunning blow jobs from all the girls who seem genuinely excited to be taking part! Venue wasn't amazing, bit seedy but I've never been to any others so I can't really judge.
Hope you enjoyed it mate too!
If you think that place is Seedy you ought to visit some of the others  :lol:

Offline fredhiggins

was Ruby there? Annie?

Ruby was at the last party and she was great. Annie was ill, I would love to know what she is like.

Any extra swingers?