Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo booking in Cardiff?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline junjo

I haven't punted for a while so I'm looking to make a duo booking. It looks like most of the girls I've seen before have moved on.

Anyone have suggestions for a duo booking. Are there any girls offering double BJ bookings

Offline junjo

Offline Drcoco

I've used portfolio for a few duo's can be a bit of to and forth with texts to set up but most duo's are every meet the girls gave double blowjob.
Also seen Cardiff Desires offer a duo I haven't used them and coms weren't the best when I asked about service that would be included shame as some of the girls there look really good.

Offline justalad

Kandice and Candy Chanel or Welsh Brunette and Aimee Snow.

I have seen Kandice and Welsh Brunette (before I was a member here) but haven’t seen Candy or Aimee although both are well reviewed.

Offline Drcoco

Kandice and Candy Chanel looks like a fun combo I haven't had much luck booking duo's with indies a few girls I've seen before said they would but for some reason never seems to happen.
The other issue is although there's lots of reviews of indi sp's offering duo's on here most don't mention it on the profile so how do you book them without letting them know your a member of UKP and seen a review?
I don't want them to know I'm on ukp wouldn't want them worrying about a future review to stop them enjoying themselves and give me a good time.
I have thought about trying a rb on AW haven't tried it yet - has anyone managed to book a duo that way?

Offline Proton

Cardiff Desires offer a duo I haven't used them for a duo, but I've had issues with B&S outcall to my house. Plus a really uncomfortable verbal time when I asked her to leave https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227001.0NOT USED SINCE :dash:
 Candy Chanel was running the performance & totally magical in a duo https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252667.0 As for the other half I'm sure any these are a perfect pairing Welsh Brunette, Kandice and Aimee Snow. only enjoyed time with as a solo encounter  ;) :D

Offline Drcoco

Proton had you seen the girls before booking the duo how easy was it to book?
My point I haven't seen Kandice or Candy but the duo option looks good.

Offline Proton

Proton had you seen the girls before booking the duo how easy was it to book?
My point I haven't seen Kandice or Candy but the duo option looks good.
They were on AW with a "DUO profile" so there was no booking issues.
           I read about Candy & Amber individually on UKP, based on the good feedback, chances were I was most likely to have a fun-time :kissgirl: :wackogirl: CERTAINEMENT PAS DE REGRETS
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:12:17 am by Proton »

Offline mrdiamond77

Aimee Snow and Welsh Brunette.  Although Aimee has not released anymore work dates for a little while as she is part time.

Offline Proton

Aimee Snow and Welsh Brunette.  Although Aimee has not released anymore work dates for a little while as she is part time.
A while ago Aimee was my favourite monthly home default visitor, on route as she went home for the weekend (prefect arrangement). A truly well spoken intelligent lady, certainly knew how to get me nicely excited.  (A must :angelgirl: meet again)
                "WB" meet twice and loved every minute of her feminine enthusiasm..  You're right "MrD" Yep those two pairing would be lots of fun ;)