Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Afternoon all  (Read 1121 times)

Welsh and Proud !

Just registered on this site as looking for some advice.
From the early 90s right through till about 2006 I'd punt regularly, maybe twice a week. Mostly at the parlours in Swansea and Cardiff, before they all went downhill. I remember the glory days of Studio 95 when it first opened, and would also sift through the girls of some of the more downmarket establishments and have to say found some girls that were real gems among some of the, how shall I put it, less desirable girls. It became clear that standards were dropping rapidly, influx of foreign ladies, standards of services provided being far from acceptable and this coincided with me meeting (not a WG) and settling down with a fine young lady. Had no need to punt, had everything I needed and in fairness any requests I made in the bedroom she was more than happy to facilitate. Came home from work early Monday to find her with her legs in the air and the next door neighbours arse going like billyo, clearly just about to reach the vinegar strokes. Took me about 10 minutes to dump him, her and her stuff in the drive! So here's my predicament, I want to get back to punting, but it seems like it's a minefield out there! Have had a read of this site, there seems to be lot more bad girls out there than good:-( There seems to be a lot if talk about the Asian scene, is this as good as people are saying? Want to get myself out there and find someone for a punt this afternoon, so any general advice as to recommendations would be welcome, it's clear that parlours are not an option judging by the general comments regarding recent standards. A nice Asian,young, slim, cute and preferably a lot of fun would be welcome, or indeed any young, slim girl that you have confidence in that the device is up to scratch and be a good experience for my return to punting. Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to sharing my experiences (I'm sure there'll be some good and some bad) with you all over the coming months, as I have a feeling I'm going to be rather keen to sample quite of a bit of what's on offer out there in the coming months;-)

SeekingtheTruth

Welsh and Proud !

Thanks for the reply:-) Have you seen Carla yourself? I take it your not affiliated in some way and simply promoting her? No offence meant. As I'm new to this site I'm yet to get to know the individuals that post and their circumstances.....

Online akauya

Want somewhere good to start then try Carla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Awesome.

Bloody hell!! When you guys are done can you tell this hottie to come to London please? Ta much :)

vorian

Bloody hell!! When you guys are done can you tell this hottie to come to London please? Ta much :)

As long as she stops off in Reading first.

GeeWiz

MPs are a waste of time now, for the reasons you mention and the impact of AW (for all it's faults) make them pretty much redundant.  With the right head on and taking note of advice here, the odds of a poor punt are slim.  I've had one horror - teenage son home from school banging the front door while I'm banging his mum - and one so so off of AW.

Incidentally, the so so one was Sweet Carla.  Pretty as her pictures suggest but not the best English and a bit of a sulky teenager vibe.  It was a while back though and I hear her English is fine now and perhaps I caught her on a bad day.  Or was just taking the pi$$ by finishing twice in half hour.  She is that hot!

Salt

Yup Carla's really that hot in person and a resonable shag......

However its not the most amazing service (fake noises being the most irritating)

I would still rate the experience as a solid 7/10

Sorry to hear about the misus, no talking her way out of that.........

Good hunting x
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:29:10 pm by Salt »

SeekingtheTruth

Yeah I've seen her, like Salt says she has a habit of false moaning but once you hit the spot they quickly change to genuine moans.

Plenty of good girls around, just a reference point to start from  :P

SirFrank

As above really she's a decent fuck and in fairness shoved her fanny right in my mush the minute we got down to action. She's also got great natural tits and offered me a glass of fanta when I left. It don't get much better! The fake moans are off putting though. Her acting skills are on par with Dev off coronation st. I'm a sucker for a pretty face though