Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asians this week - Cardiff w/c 3/3/14  (Read 2472 times)

Offline ledley

Evening Gents.

I must admit I have been slacking on the asian front for the last few weeks regarding reviews and punts so wanted to get the ball rolling and get back to it this week.

Corus Boy advises me that St PEters this week is a girl called Yuki who is by no means a special punt and a bit older by all accounts, I'm sure he can fill us in on description.

Has anyone got any info on:
- Richmond
- Pomeroy

Below I can personally vouch for 3 excellent asian punts currently in Cardiff

Kimberley is an excellent punt ( I have seen her twice in the last 7 days) - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pandy Sexy Thai is back in town -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is a great punt ( I did a review on her) but her face is not as good looking as Kimberley

Loveyaya is also well worth a visit - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
As per review she is a tiny Thai bird with huge natural tits and excellent massage.

Any advice on current WG's this week would be welcomed.... need to get back on the wagon  :drinks:

Offline Toero

Thanks for the info ledley. I am quite interested in Asian Kimberly, her profile likes are quite limited.  Can you shed some light?  Does she do OWO/CIM?

Also, whats the area like for discreetness and parking?

Offline Happyguylucky

Do any of the asian girls above do owo and cim?

Offline ledley

Thanks for the info ledley. I am quite interested in Asian Kimberly, her profile likes are quite limited.  Can you shed some light?  Does she do OWO/CIM?

Also, whats the area like for discreetness and parking?

unfortunately she does not do owo or cim but that aside she is great. About 5-10 min walk from cardiff castle. parking has always been fine for me but worst case scenario there is plenty of parking around side streets that way. She has gd english and always wears sexy lingerie

Offline ledley

Do any of the asian girls above do owo and cim?

Pandy will but at an extra charge (tenner) and any of the asian shops will provide this service for extra cost as well. However I Did not explore this option with kimberley or yayalove.

Some of them do it without extra charge in the shops but these girls rotate weekly so it depends on your luck.

One of the shops:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The other 2 profiles seem to be down for the other sites atm.

Offline Corus Boy

Pandy will but at an extra charge (tenner) and any of the asian shops will provide this service for extra cost as well. However I Did not explore this option with kimberley or yayalove.

Some of them do it without extra charge in the shops but these girls rotate weekly so it depends on your luck.

One of the shops:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The other 2 profiles seem to be down for the other sites atm.

For those new to this area.

Most of the Asian shops use stock photos and it is unlikely that is the girl you will see.  Having said that they are usually representative of the girl you will meet.

The one above is also know as Kim and works in New York!

External Link/Members Only

Offline ledley

anyone ventured to pomeroy or richmond rd this week?

Offline Toero

unfortunately she does not do owo or cim but that aside she is great. About 5-10 min walk from cardiff castle. parking has always been fine for me but worst case scenario there is plenty of parking around side streets that way. She has gd english and always wears sexy lingerie

thanks

Offline ledley

I visited Richmond road today for the first time in a couple of months and it was a good punt.

I called and for the first time in a while the description was accurate, chinese 25yo size 6-8 and 32 C

She was probably about 25-27 and slim with huge round tits (natural of course and had that natural bounce to them). ORal with but owo for tenner more and she used her tongue a lot during massage. She kisses but is quite reluctant with tongue.

Her flaws are that she had a bit of hair on the pits and not the best teeth. but body was great, nice small ass, exceptional tits and keeps eye contact throughout.... good punt.

I may try Pomeroy Saturday but I'd really welcome any punters reviews who have been there that week as I will be drinking and getting a taxi, so walking out on a potential munter would be annoying  :drinks:

ddrew

I am in Cardiff Sunday and should get an hour to spare.

I have been following this thread and am expecting good things. Who should the lucky girl be?

Offline ledley

I am in Cardiff Sunday and should get an hour to spare.

I have been following this thread and am expecting good things. Who should the lucky girl be?

Pomeroy street is ok this week she is a tall girl quite big fake tits and slim body but not best face, however I'd recommend one of the thai girls i've posted. I've not been to Richmond road this week so unsure. I spoke to woman at st peters street and apparently the girl working has huge tits but I can't verify.

ddrew

Folowing you advice I had a great hour with Pandy Thai. I am in Cardiff again tomorrow ( Saturday) , wouldn't mind another recommendation.