Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Under 30 year old massage in Cardiff with HE  (Read 1495 times)

Alterego1690

Looking for someone hit and fit that gives a really good massage as well as HE in Cardiff. Any recommendations please. Have searched the forum and not found too much.

Offline SO595

Looking for someone hit and fit that gives a really good massage as well as HE in Cardiff. Any recommendations please. Have searched the forum and not found too much.

Can't think of anyone who ticks all your boxes.  Of the two long serving Hungarians, I prefer Nicole (External Link/Members Only).  Decent massage, though not quite pro standard, pretty and reliable.  It is definitely a massage then a HE though, the massage itself is not too sensual.

Her mate Vivien (External Link/Members Only) is arguably better looking but has variable feedback and is a bit moody by all accounts
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline crfc

What about Hannah (I think she was a part of the HNDF) Now doing massage (but I have no idea how good she is but, her profile and any reviews should pop up under this message!)
External Link/Members Only
Good luck

Alterego1690

Thanks both. Think I will try splott and if not to my liking will try Nicole.

Offline HughJardon

What about Hannah (I think she was a part of the HNDF) Now doing massage (but I have no idea how good she is but, her profile and any reviews should pop up under this message!)
External Link/Members Only
Good luck

I met Hannah years ago, when she was on the clock for the HNDF. She then at least gave full PSE/GFE service which I'm not sure is on offer anymore, I know she's not listed anything but limited massage services at present.
I wouldn't say she's under 30 though, and haven't sampled a massage from her but great BJ Sex etc and she's good with a rod in her hand  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

I met Hannah years ago, when she was on the clock for the HNDF. She then at least gave full PSE/GFE service which I'm not sure is on offer anymore, I know she's not listed anything but limited massage services at present.
I wouldn't say she's under 30 though, and haven't sampled a massage from her but great BJ Sex etc and she's good with a rod in her hand  :thumbsup:

GFE/PSE is very much still on the cards. She’s a bit more quiet and reserved than she used to be but still a good punt.

np500

Depends where the rods going ?

Offline HughJardon

GFE/PSE is very much still on the cards. She’s a bit more quiet and reserved than she used to be but still a good punt.

Thanks mate good to know, she may be worth a nostalgic tap

Depends where the rods going ?

:D

Offline martypoos

Your short review says £50 for topless hand job, were you offered more and did your hand get in the thong?
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish