Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back from the city of sin (Amsterdam)  (Read 1264 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

Hey gents. Just spent 4 nights away and fuck me those women in the windows were hot
I am fully aware that they are a rip off but thats 1 thing off my bucket list
Next time I will use my money wiser  :hi:
Any suggestions for a good value holiday?
I hear good things from Germany
(Photo is some random art I found)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Proton

This came into my discreet email address this morning, I have not been or checked costings of such a holiday.
I only put it on here as "SharpShoes" asked about Germany perhaps another punter has experienced FKK clubs. :unknown:
 A line from the email is below, hopefully will give you an idea.  ;)
Want to see tons of women nude around the pool? Then June and July are the best months to visit Germany's FKK Clubs.
Everyone is out by the pool or gardens, enjoying BBQ, the sights and sun and company of international, model quality women.

Offline sharpshoes78

What d8d you sign up for for those emails?

Offline bazwelsh

I go to Amsterdam once a year and although the red light tourist area girls are hot I find youll have a much better experience in the 'Singel' area by the canals , there is one main street with about 15 windows , its very quiet and more of a locals area , on a good day there will be about 4 or 5 stunners

Offline Vorteghan

I go to Amsterdam once a year and although the red light tourist area girls are hot I find youll have a much better experience in the 'Singel' area by the canals , there is one main street with about 15 windows , its very quiet and more of a locals area , on a good day there will be about 4 or 5 stunners

One of the missed opportunities in my life, which I regret to this day, happened to me a few years ago while I waited in my doctor's surgery. There were only a few of us waiting including a guy across the room who stood up when the receptionist called out "Barry Welsh, room 2". I wish I'd shouted out "he's coming" but I didn't.

I love John Sparkes, very funny comedian.

Offline Vorteghan

Anyhow, what sort of rates per visit are these establishments? Does anyone know of a good descriptive link they could list?

Offline buddywilson

Can you elaborate on this please Baz? Why is that area better despite less choice?  😀

Offline billybob69

Can you elaborate on this please Baz? Why is that area better despite less choice?  😀

Occasionally there are a few stunners in the Singel area. For these girls, they can have the same number of clients as if they were in the Wallen but with much lower room rent. Plus they don't have to put up with the drunk stag-do crowds and judging tourists. The others that work in the Singel rely on repeat business, so tend to be better providers. For the punters it is a more relaxed window shopping environment as well.

Offline buddywilson