Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xMissLoux  (Read 441 times)

Offline Bluebird187

Hey guys has anyone met with the girl in the link below?, private gallery face pictures look great, amazing body and so far comms are good. Wondering if it's worth a Toftt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SO595

I don't have anything to share sorry, but that's a fairly low AW ID so surprised there's nothing on here at all.  Maybe had a different name previously?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SO595

First registered in 2014 and all feedback is from 2014 or 2018.  Must have had a long break in between  :unknown:

Offline SO595

One of her feedbacks is from a namesake of yours (bluebird265) what are the chances?  :D

Offline Mil 34

I met her a few years ago down the bay, she hasn’t long returned to the game. A good punt from what I remember.
I saw Jasmin Louise a few weeks back and she told me she had started doing this again. They used to work from the same flat down the bay

Offline Bluebird187

I met her a few years ago down the bay, she hasn’t long returned to the game. A good punt from what I remember.
I saw Jasmin Louise a few weeks back and she told me she had started doing this again. They used to work from the same flat down the bay

Ah I see, funnily enough I was also looking at seeing Jasmine but she's on holiday at the moment. Who did you think was the better punt?

Offline Mil 34

I only had oral off Jasmin, so not sure. I think miss Lou was a good punt from what I remember. Lovely long legs and took a good pounding from behind.
I see she offers more services now than before.