Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: European/ Scandinavian reccomendation list  (Read 1184 times)

GreyMax

Newbie here. I am looking for young 19-22 European or Scandinavian girl.
Any reccomendations?
I was thinking to see her External Link/Members Only
But might be a bit out of my budget ...

Expl1cit

Welcome to the forum Erica / Sergei  :hi:

I can't see any prices on the website, but with a website name called very high end, designed by a 5 year old child, I would expect prices to be expensive.  No info on the girls stats, ages, nationality or any 'about me' information.  Just a bunch of highly airbrushed images doesn't instill confidence for me.

If you are genuine, do a little research on the reviews section and you will find what you are looking for.

vt

Not merely 'high class'...but 'very high end'!!  :lol:

west8

Scandinavian girl

Swedish Evie at Carmens .. if and when she comes back to London.

Bonafide Scandinavian WGs are a real rarity in London, regardless of £.

GreyMax

Welcome to the forum Erica / Sergei  :hi:

I can't see any prices on the website, but with a website name called very high end, designed by a 5 year old child, I would expect prices to be expensive.  No info on the girls stats, ages, nationality or any 'about me' information.  Just a bunch of highly airbrushed images doesn't instill confidence for me.

If you are genuine, do a little research on the reviews section and you will find what you are looking for.

Sergei? anyway... looks like theres pricing info on the stats pages, but too expensive to play roulette with the photoshopped images (if it's even the real girl), Erica is 200. My budget is 150 and I prefer Scandinavian or West European. But finding a genuine girl who isn't Romanian pretending to be from Finland is proving harder than I thought. Any good steers always appreciated.

Offline pong

Pssst I share a secret, Scandinavia is a part of Europe.

Type_O_Negative

LL

Swedish Evie at Carmens .. if and when she comes back to London.

Bonafide Scandinavian WGs are a real rarity in London, regardless of £.
I agree. For Scandinavian girls save your punting fund for a little while (I expect you can skip this step Westie, But this is for the rest of us :)) then use it to pay for a cheap flight and hotel in Denmark for a long weekend.