Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you  (Read 1111 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline droplet

Been discussed before. Went to see her one evening.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't have anything to add. I enjoyed myself. The only downside is that she seems to be very busy, overwhelmed with bookings. Checked her phone a few times during the session to answer calls/bookings which I wish she hadn't. Better if she gives herself some time between bookings.

Otherwise I got on well with her and had a good time. I tend to go for the vanilla GFE stuff. Came out feeling happy.  :thumbsup:

password02

I don't have anything to add. I enjoyed myself. The only downside is that she seems to be very busy, overwhelmed with bookings. Checked her phone a few times during the session to answer calls/bookings which I wish she hadn't. Better if she gives herself some time between bookings.

Otherwise I got on well with her and had a good time. I tend to go for the vanilla GFE stuff. Came out feeling happy.  :thumbsup:

Why oh Why do they do this !! - You as a client has paid for HER time so why check your phone? check it after the booking.

I would be very annoyed and if this was me would have given a Neautral -

Thanks for the update

Offline lewishamguy

The only downside is that she seems to be very busy, overwhelmed with bookings. Checked her phone a few times during the session to answer calls/bookings which I wish she hadn't. Better if she gives herself some time between bookings.

No wonder but you never know she answered your booking enquiry while someone was licking her. :music:

squeezebox

+1

A couple of things may happen here.

1. Burn out (resulting in not enjoying the job and offering a poor service)
2. Mix up with client bookings. (seems to have already happened before)

I would want her full attention during a booking. Once I have finished and having a shower/getting dressed, then Renata can crack on with her phone.

Having said that, my regular would sometimes ask me before she used her phone. I would invariably say okay, and lick her underneath the covers. She would then tell the person whats happening too! (all good fun)

Nowadays, I tend to book longer (90 minutes minimum), this should use 2 hours of her time that includes getting ready for me and preparing for her next booking. (15 minutes either side)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Why oh Why do they do this !! - You as a client has paid for HER time so why check your phone? check it after the booking.

I would be very annoyed and if this was me would have given a Neautral -

Thanks for the update

+1.

I know Renata posted elsewhere about a 15 minute gap between appointments.  This is exactly why she needs 30 mins MINIMUM. Time to shower, redress, re-apply make-up and handle texts.

Hope she learns.

dantheman

+1.

I know Renata posted elsewhere about a 15 minute gap between appointments.  This is exactly why she needs 30 mins MINIMUM. Time to shower, redress, re-apply make-up and handle texts.

Hope she learns.
Agree with your comment, Got messed about Friday by her, I could have seen her but thought better of it, as you say, I hope she learns from it, she does look nice and could be very popular.