Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxAlice - Old Street  (Read 3556 times)

3 review(s) for Soly.SolytaBJ (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

As promised my first review on here - cant claim to have TOFTT as it is quite clear that this is the same young lady who was reviewed last year.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre visit: Good communication, prompt response to my first text, followed up with a short conversation on the morning of the meet. On arrival responded quickly to my text and guided me in to the property

Location/venue: a short walk from Old Street Station and thankfully not a flat in one of those awful 1960's high rises. A very modern, recently refurbished block. Main entrance was discreet although entrance to apartment itself was from a small lobby shared with another flat

Inside: nice roomy bedroom and very modern , clean bathroom with a top quality shower cabinet. I partook of a shower before and after - good size towel provided

Alice: No full on kissing at the start, peck on the cheek to greet me. AW profile pretty accurate, the photos are of her but last years - she has recently returned to London. Claims to be French and probably is. Not a classic beauty, quite a thin face but very lively eyes. Fit, toned body but as others have noted breasts lack substance - not perky at all. The sort that flop to the sides when she is on her back if you know what I mean. But they are soft and pleasant to fondle. 5' 3" is probably correct, longish brunette hair .As others have noted she is a chatterbox and it is difficult to get an word in edge ways but I don't think this is a delaying tactic. It is almost as if there is a switch in her that gets thrown when she is ready for action - she shuts up and gets on with the job at hand. Once finished she immediately takes up the chat again.

Services: Started with a glass of wine which was nice. Very enthusiastic kisser, not quite DFK but enough tongue action for me. Sweet tasting mouth. OWO, RO & 69. Highlight was her rimming - exceptional - I could quite easily have laid there all night as she worked her magic with her tongue. Finished with covered (of course) sex , her on her back with legs on my shoulders allowing a slow deep penetration - again a favourite of mine. No finger penetration permitted - either way.

After: Bit disappointing that as soon as the job was done it was throw the switch and back to chatterbox mode. No time for post coital snuggle. In shower, dressed and bye.

Overall: I have to rate this as positive because she delivered on most if not quite all of the services I hope for. She is not a stunning beauty but nevertheless cute in a quirky way and has a pleasant accent. I probably wont go back, not that I didn't enjoy myself but there are many more to meet and others I have seen who I just click with better.

£120 for an hour.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Yeah, that sounds like the WG I saw last year. However, I don't think current profile pictures are actually her.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:09:19 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

mrhappypants

OK I am listing her because she is local.  At this price point and from your description she looks overpriced - let's hope that isn't so but there are some Mrs attractive girls with the same service for less in the area.  Your thoughts on this appreciated. 

Dave

scorpion61

For me the enthusiastic rimming made a small premium worthwhile. Would be interested to know who you consider the more attractive cheaper girls in Old St area are. Thanks.