Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Shay - Heathrow/Slough - October 2023  (Read 846 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7319688) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Munter84

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened October 23.

Comms
All by text. Initially difficult to get hold of - my first enquiry was declined as she was only working a half day, my next text was ignored. Eventually made contact and agreed a time and duration, and once the floodgates opened, she wouldn't stop texting! She bordered on obsessive in asking me (politely) to confirm at various points.

The Venue
Hotel touted as being in Heathrow but actually Colnbrook, i.e. halfway to Slough. An absolute ball ache to get to as a user of public transport, those visiting by car would make a much easier time of it. The hotel room itself was easily accessed with no need to pass a concierge or use a keycard. The action happened in a twin room, one bed strewn with Shay's personal belongings, the other smaller one used for sex.

The Lady
Physically, the profile pictures and previous reviews give a representative indication. A slim if not exactly toned African lady, no signs of childbirth, her nice full breasts probably being her best feature. Facially average, she has what I would describe as nice features but rather boney facial structure, made harsher by her very short hair. Friendly and chatty if a bit businesslike.

The Action
Entered room, hugs and hellos, and I asked to shower. Paperwork handed over back in the room. She immediately asked me to lie down for oral, and asking if I wanted OWO, performed a close inspection of my penis that bordered on the clinical - still, always encouraging to find a SP who cares about punter hygiene as it suggests they also care about their own. Oral was good but not really doing it for me, still I was hard enough to enter her (covered) in missionary, where she positions herself almost curled up in a ball. This was followed by RO which she enjoyed. Time for a second shower and I was out in almost exactly the allotted hour.

Damage
£120 for an hour. Light kissing, OWO, RO, protected sex.

Verdict
Low positive, verging on neutral. The main draw for me was the low hourly rate and the promise of included A levels, although this wasn't something I ended up asking for. For a lady whose GFE skills and affectionate nature feature prominently in her reviews, I also didn't really notice this in our time together. I would revisit for a second bite at the cherry as I don't feel we properly "clicked" on this occasion.

Offline aanimator

She's on my HL so thanks for the review, I mainly want to do anal with her. 

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your realistic review, off my HL.