Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selijah69, Hackney Wick - Brilliant GFE  (Read 933 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809354) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Geko12

Thanks to bluegene review, i visited selijah in Hackney Wick.

External Link/Members Only

Services Partaken: OWO, DFK, RO, Rimming and Facials
Cost: 200£ 1 Hour

I wasnt fully satisfied with my last punt with Turkish Hannah so decided to see this wg who works very much part time who has a professional job.

Getting a booking with her was difficult as our diaries didnt align, finally secured a booking and was on my way

Girl: Very much GND look, facially i found her attractive, size 10-12, natural breasts, ok body, some fat but not a lot. Originally from Finland but has lived here for some time, perfect English with accent. Block of flats about a 10 minute walk from Hackney Wick Station, cash point available in a corner shop 3 minutes away.

Round 1 was very deep sloppy dfk, arms interlocked in bed, naked, dfk was on tap throughout and she did not shy away at all. RO was nice and rimming was squeaky clean, shot my load all over her face whilst her tongue was sticking out, made her cum through oral (or she was faking it) anyway it was a  nice touch.

More cuddling and dfk in between rounds, whilst we talked about life in general, veryy interesting lady who is really clued in!  :hi:

Round 2, missionary legs up wrapped over my shoulder whilst i pumped away.

Finished past the hour, no clcok watching, offered water and a shower before and after booking, lovely clean appartment with nice bed and generally  alovely lady who really gets into the sex.

Would recommend

This takes my total spend for the year to £2050.

Finally left satisfied after the punt, balls and wallet emptied but suffice to say this could be my last punt for a while.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:40:17 pm by Geko12 »

Offline Geko12

Thanks to bluegene review, i visited selijah in Hackney Wick.

External Link/Members Only

Services Partaken: OWO, DFK, RO, Rimming and Facials
Cost: 200£ 1 Hour

I wasnt fully satisfied with my last punt with Turkish Hannah so decided to see this wg who works very much part time who has a professional job.

Getting a booking with her was difficult as our diaries didnt align, finally secured a booking and was on my way

Girl: Very much GND look, facially i found her attractive, size 10-12, natural breasts, ok body, some fat but not a lot. Originally from Finland but has lived here for some time, perfect English with accent. Block of flats about a 10 minute walk from Hackney Wick Station, cash point available in a corner shop 3 minutes away.

Round 1 was very deep sloppy dfk, arms interlocked in bed, naked, dfk was on tap throughout and she did not shy away at all. RO was nice and rimming was squeaky clean, shot my load all over her face whilst her tongue was sticking out, made her cum through oral (or she was faking it) anyway it was a  nice touch.

More cuddling and dfk in between rounds, whilst we talked about life in general, veryy interesting lady who is really clued in!  :hi:

Round 2, missionary legs up wrapped over my shoulder whilst i pumped away.

Finished past the hour, no clcok watching, offered water and a shower before and after booking, lovely clean appartment with nice bed and generally  alovely lady who really gets into the sex.

Would recommend

This takes my total spend for the year to £2050.

Finally left satisfied after the punt, balls and wallet emptied but suffice to say this could be my last punt for a while.  :crazy: