Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIA-FITNESS - Covent Garden TOFTT  (Read 5702 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6583181) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BoneToned

As a purveyor of all fitness ladies, Julia peaked my interest, so I made a booking to find out if she was going to live up to the pictures.

Girl
JULIA-FITNESS External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for 30 minutes (massage, oral, and sex). I considered paying more for longer and extras, but I had to consider that she was an unknown and I can always go back.

A small but expensive looking apartment about half way up Charing Cross Road. It's as busy as can be outside with tourists absolutely everywhere. The apartment itself looked dark and cramped, and there were various rooms closed off. There was also a strong smell of curry cooking away somewhere. The bedroom itself was an ensuite which was useful (no scurrying down corridors). She had loud rap music playing which was a bit annoying.

Communication
Text messages came straight away with a full price list. Her verbal communication was very limited. I was asked "cash or transfer?" when I arrived. The rest of her vocabulary was limited to single word questions ("shower?", "oil?", doggy?" etc)

Appearance
She is the girl in the photos. She's likely of Indian/Sri Lankan heritage given the curry smell in the flat. Fitness model build, a bit far from the more muscular contest-shape photos, but she's still in good shape. The photo of her in the grey sportswear is probably the most accurate. All the other photos are probably a decade old. Her arse is great and rock hard - two bowling balls in a pillow case. Her tits were bolt-ons and similarly rock hard as well.

Experience
I found my way up to her apartment, handed over the paperwork and went for a quick shower. As mentioned I think her English was quite limited, so I don't think she understood what I was saying a lot of the time. We started off with a massage which was quite nice. After 5 minutes of that she went for the condom and I got a bit of oral which was pretty good; all mouth, no hands. She then wanted to move to sex and I stated "more oral please" but she either didn't understand or ignored me and climbed on top of me anyway. OK, fine, I figured. Cow girl was nice, good motion and good noises. She kept wanting to go to doggy but I wanted to get a closer view of her arse first, so I got her into reverse cowgirl instead and got a lovely view and feel of her rock hard arse bouncing up and down, albeit the effort she was putting in started to dwindle. Finally we got into doggy. I pounded away for a few minutes, enjoying grabbing her arse and her waist, and popped in the rubber. Another quick shower and I was on my way out, getting curry wafted in the face as I did so.

Summary
She had a good figure, but I've seen better. Service was rather mechanical, and I've seen much better. She just scrapes through on a positive. However, I doubt I would go back as there's better out there for a lower price. If you're into fitness girls then she certainly qualifies, however I hope you like the smell of curry.

Online webpunter

Pukka review
Just gave you a shout out on the gymwear thread  :thumbsup:

Online Bartolomeo

yea i'm sure only people of indian heritage make curry  :rolleyes:

Online PilotMan

She's likely of Indian/Sri Lankan heritage given the curry smell in the flat.

Her profile says Brazilian and she mentions that she was a professional athlete in Brazil.

I guess her or her flat mates just like a ruby.

Offline BoneToned

Her profile says Brazilian and she mentions that she was a professional athlete in Brazil.

I guess her or her flat mates just like a ruby.

I like curry. I occasionally make curry. I occasionally partake in a delivery or eat out at a restuarant that sells curry. I've got nothing against curry.

Her flat, on the other hand, was like some curry factory given the intensity of the smell.

You can be from Brazil and your heritage can be from another country. There's no contradiction there. People from Brazil don't all have the same Brazilian heritage.

Also, she spoke with an Indian accent, and (even up close) she looked Indian.

But, by all means, go and smell for yourself.

Online PilotMan

I think I punted Bella_Blonde_Brazil in the same place.

Is the entrance corridor like a long glazed atrium hallway?

Offline BoneToned

I think I punted Bella_Blonde_Brazil in the same place.

Is the entrance corridor like a long glazed atrium hallway?

Yup, that's the one - lifts on the left in the middle of the hallway and at the end of the hallway. I've been in there a few times over the years.

Online patelprat

As a purveyor of all fitness ladies, Julia peaked my interest, so I made a booking to find out if she was going to live up to the pictures.

Girl
JULIA-FITNESS External Link/Members Only

Price
£150 for 30 minutes (massage, oral, and sex). I considered paying more for longer and extras, but I had to consider that she was an unknown and I can always go back.

A small but expensive looking apartment about half way up Charing Cross Road. It's as busy as can be outside with tourists absolutely everywhere. The apartment itself looked dark and cramped, and there were various rooms closed off. There was also a strong smell of curry cooking away somewhere. The bedroom itself was an ensuite which was useful (no scurrying down corridors). She had loud rap music playing which was a bit annoying.

Communication
Text messages came straight away with a full price list. Her verbal communication was very limited. I was asked "cash or transfer?" when I arrived. The rest of her vocabulary was limited to single word questions ("shower?", "oil?", doggy?" etc)

Appearance
She is the girl in the photos. She's likely of Indian/Sri Lankan heritage given the curry smell in the flat. Fitness model build, a bit far from the more muscular contest-shape photos, but she's still in good shape. The photo of her in the grey sportswear is probably the most accurate. All the other photos are probably a decade old. Her arse is great and rock hard - two bowling balls in a pillow case. Her tits were bolt-ons and similarly rock hard as well.

Experience
I found my way up to her apartment, handed over the paperwork and went for a quick shower. As mentioned I think her English was quite limited, so I don't think she understood what I was saying a lot of the time. We started off with a massage which was quite nice. After 5 minutes of that she went for the condom and I got a bit of oral which was pretty good; all mouth, no hands. She then wanted to move to sex and I stated "more oral please" but she either didn't understand or ignored me and climbed on top of me anyway. OK, fine, I figured. Cow girl was nice, good motion and good noises. She kept wanting to go to doggy but I wanted to get a closer view of her arse first, so I got her into reverse cowgirl instead and got a lovely view and feel of her rock hard arse bouncing up and down, albeit the effort she was putting in started to dwindle. Finally we got into doggy. I pounded away for a few minutes, enjoying grabbing her arse and her waist, and popped in the rubber. Another quick shower and I was on my way out, getting curry wafted in the face as I did so.

Summary
She had a good figure, but I've seen better. Service was rather mechanical, and I've seen much better. She just scrapes through on a positive. However, I doubt I would go back as there's better out there for a lower price. If you're into fitness girls then she certainly qualifies, however I hope you like the smell of curry.

Who is the best fitness girl you’ve punted?

Offline BoneToned

Who is the best fitness girl you’ve punted?

Purely from a fitness perspective (rather than service), I'll give you my top 3:

1. Phaedra Sweety - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154268.0
2. Emma hotnew - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351553.0
3. _Mellissa - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367643.0

For fitness and service it's probably _Mellissa. She's the only one of those who is still around, although her prices kept going up and then she stopped advertising them.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 05:10:30 pm by BoneToned »

Online patelprat

Purely from a fitness perspective (rather than service), I'll give you my top 3:

1. Phaedra Sweety - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154268.0
2. Emma hotnew - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351553.0
3. _Mellissa - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=367643.0

For fitness and service it's probably _Mellissa. She's the only one of those who is still around, although her prices kept going up and then she stopped advertising them.

Thanks  :)

Offline GingerBoy11

One for the HL. . .thanks for the review :)

Offline jordan452

Those prices are high considering the language barrier  :timeout:

Offline anonymouse72

I just enquired about a booking and was told I can't give her oral as she's allergic to saliva!! Binned.

Online webpunter

I just enquired about a booking and was told I can't give her oral as she's allergic to saliva!! Binned.

:lol:

Here's her partner in crime, Luna
External Link/Members Only
Reck she looks fitter
& a supa set of bolt ons
Not sure if a Luna or Larry

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oneeyesnake

:sarcastic:

You gotta wonder..when a GFE service is requested...it means whatever you as a punter would like to do with a partner and some of those are FK, RO Inc finger play and I guess where those are provided without prejudice that's where the mutiple positive reviews are presented.

Offline BoneToned

Here's her partner in crime, Luna
External Link/Members Only
Reck she looks fitter
& a supa set of bolt ons
Not sure if a Luna or Larry

I'll see if I can find out when she's back in London.  :rolleyes:

Offline J_has_fun

TOFTT and saw Luna, 100% her in pics

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Online webpunter

TOFTT and saw Luna, 100% her in pics