Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ArabianGoddess Sara - Bayswater TOFTT  (Read 1932 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6510688) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Xavier

External Link/Members Only

Price/Time/Location:
£150 for 30 mins. Random hotel near Bayswater tube station.

Appearance:
Extremely gorgeous, and all natural too. Around 5’3, long black hair with full pouty (yet certainly not enhanced) lips. Big brown eyes. Perfect figure 8 with ample bosom and an arse of sheer perfection. Olive skin tone. Looks almost Brazilian, but is actually Kuwaiti. Basically, it’s her in the pictures and her face doesn’t disappoint. Her tagline of Big Ass, Thick Thighs and Beautiful Face is spot-on.

Coms:
Infuriatingly sketchy. Though it took surprisingly few AW messages to get her number, what followed was a significant amount of phone tennis to get her to agree a date and time that suited, followed by an epic level of ordinance to actually find the hotel she was based in, including getting to the seventh floor of a hotel approximately half a kilometre away from where she actually was.

Services:
FK, RO, extremely limited rimming (me giving), protected penetration

The meet:
Had Sara on my HL for over a year, more out of curiosity than a genuine ambition to meet. The fact that she has zero feedback, which is still hidden despite said lack of feedback and pictures that seemed too good to be true made me fairly certain she was a scammer.

But that curiosity lead me to eventually reach out. And the fact that I got a pretty decent response just fed the scant possibility that she actually existed. We exchanged numbers, and after about a week of texting back and forth arranged an actual meet.

Despite already informing me that her hotel was near Bayswater station, I was initially given a postcode that could have applied to about seven different hotels, and despite frequent requests was never given a name.As mentioned previously I actually went to the wrong hotel! But this, plus her insistence that she was waiting for made me even more determined to locate her.

Finally, about 20 minutes after reaching the station I was outside her room door and almost waiting the B&S/violent robbery that the decisions my foolhardy second brain had set me up for.

When the door opened, my jaw hit the floor. She was real! In a skimpy purple dress with matching purple underwear, and just as gorgeous as my expectations had barely allowed me to imagine. I didn’t know quite what do say, but started with compliments because that’s all that I had in my head. We exchanged paperwork before a shower was offered and taken, and I returned to the bedroom to find her already stripped down to just knickers.

Wow. Thank you whatever forces had bought me to this point. I asked her a few questions about her ethnicity (she’s born and raised in Kuwait but has some Moroccan heritage) confirmed the services on offer, and she then pointed out that a) any oral she gave would be protected and b) because of the time taken to get there my 30 minutes would be more like 15.

I should probably have demanded my money back, but I was so close to sampling the delights laid bare before me that little brain took over again. I decided eschew the possibility of OW and to go straight into FK, which was definitely on the light side, then play with/suck on those perfectly formed tits. A few minutes of this and she again bought up time left and asked if I wanted to fuck.

I told her I wanted her on all fours, and she handed me a condom (note, didn’t even open the packet!) and positioned herself on the edge of the bed which instantly mesmerised me because of her large and curvaceous bum. Which, on reflection, is probably why I didn’t protest more about the clear lack of professionalism!

I started to lick her butt cheeks, working my way to her delectable looking arsehole. As soon as I attempted to rim her, she literally clenched her cheeks. Of course. The one thing I’d been looking forward to and she actively denied me. So I basically pulled them apart and kept trying, to which she clenched even tighter. Not verbally denying me, and knowing we’d already agreed this beforehand. Infuriating. But I was hard, and had hardly any time left to do anything about it. Self-adorned the dom and entered her from behind. Nice and tight, no lube required. But probably less than 5 minutes of this and her phone buzzes off! She almost unerringly and unapologetically removes me from her, tells me my time is up and if I want longer I’ll have to pay more.

No fucking way, so no more fucking. I told her in no uncertain terms that her service was atrocious, and she shrugged as if she’d heard it a hundred times. I left pissed off, angry & frustrated, yet a large part of me knew that there’s a reason that profiles with zero, hidden feedback are never a good idea. In fact, it’s a completely stupid idea and I was fortunate to only come away disappointed!

Positives:
9.5 out of 10 for looks, though YMMV.

Negatives:
Awful communicator, clockwatcher supreme and clearly totally disinterested in providing a good service. The very limited list of things she does do are done badly.

Would I see again? Nope. Never. Not a chance. Even with those looks. Although… nah.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for reviewing. Hope the next one is better.

Offline Sole788

External Link/Members Only

Price/Time/Location:
£150 for 30 mins. Random hotel near Bayswater tube station.

Appearance:
Extremely gorgeous, and all natural too. Around 5’3, long black hair with full pouty (yet certainly not enhanced) lips. Big brown eyes. Perfect figure 8 with ample bosom and an arse of sheer perfection. Olive skin tone. Looks almost Brazilian, but is actually Kuwaiti. Basically, it’s her in the pictures and her face doesn’t disappoint. Her tagline of Big Ass, Thick Thighs and Beautiful Face is spot-on.

Coms:
Infuriatingly sketchy. Though it took surprisingly few AW messages to get her number, what followed was a significant amount of phone tennis to get her to agree a date and time that suited, followed by an epic level of ordinance to actually find the hotel she was based in, including getting to the seventh floor of a hotel approximately half a kilometre away from where she actually was.

Services:
FK, RO, extremely limited rimming (me giving), protected penetration

The meet:
Had Sara on my HL for over a year, more out of curiosity than a genuine ambition to meet. The fact that she has zero feedback, which is still hidden despite said lack of feedback and pictures that seemed too good to be true made me fairly certain she was a scammer.

But that curiosity lead me to eventually reach out. And the fact that I got a pretty decent response just fed the scant possibility that she actually existed. We exchanged numbers, and after about a week of texting back and forth arranged an actual meet.

Despite already informing me that her hotel was near Bayswater station, I was initially given a postcode that could have applied to about seven different hotels, and despite frequent requests was never given a name.As mentioned previously I actually went to the wrong hotel! But this, plus her insistence that she was waiting for made me even more determined to locate her.

Finally, about 20 minutes after reaching the station I was outside her room door and almost waiting the B&S/violent robbery that the decisions my foolhardy second brain had set me up for.

When the door opened, my jaw hit the floor. She was real! In a skimpy purple dress with matching purple underwear, and just as gorgeous as my expectations had barely allowed me to imagine. I didn’t know quite what do say, but started with compliments because that’s all that I had in my head. We exchanged paperwork before a shower was offered and taken, and I returned to the bedroom to find her already stripped down to just knickers.

Wow. Thank you whatever forces had bought me to this point. I asked her a few questions about her ethnicity (she’s born and raised in Kuwait but has some Moroccan heritage) confirmed the services on offer, and she then pointed out that a) any oral she gave would be protected and b) because of the time taken to get there my 30 minutes would be more like 15.

I should probably have demanded my money back, but I was so close to sampling the delights laid bare before me that little brain took over again. I decided eschew the possibility of OW and to go straight into FK, which was definitely on the light side, then play with/suck on those perfectly formed tits. A few minutes of this and she again bought up time left and asked if I wanted to fuck.

I told her I wanted her on all fours, and she handed me a condom (note, didn’t even open the packet!) and positioned herself on the edge of the bed which instantly mesmerised me because of her large and curvaceous bum. Which, on reflection, is probably why I didn’t protest more about the clear lack of professionalism!

I started to lick her butt cheeks, working my way to her delectable looking arsehole. As soon as I attempted to rim her, she literally clenched her cheeks. Of course. The one thing I’d been looking forward to and she actively denied me. So I basically pulled them apart and kept trying, to which she clenched even tighter. Not verbally denying me, and knowing we’d already agreed this beforehand. Infuriating. But I was hard, and had hardly any time left to do anything about it. Self-adorned the dom and entered her from behind. Nice and tight, no lube required. But probably less than 5 minutes of this and her phone buzzes off! She almost unerringly and unapologetically removes me from her, tells me my time is up and if I want longer I’ll have to pay more.

No fucking way, so no more fucking. I told her in no uncertain terms that her service was atrocious, and she shrugged as if she’d heard it a hundred times. I left pissed off, angry & frustrated, yet a large part of me knew that there’s a reason that profiles with zero, hidden feedback are never a good idea. In fact, it’s a completely stupid idea and I was fortunate to only come away disappointed!

Positives:
9.5 out of 10 for looks, though YMMV.

Negatives:
Awful communicator, clockwatcher supreme and clearly totally disinterested in providing a good service. The very limited list of things she does do are done badly.

Would I see again? Nope. Never. Not a chance. Even with those looks. Although… nah.

After some investigating found the original pic. Is this what she looks like?

(Pics from unknown source removed)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:58:54 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
After some investigating found the original pic. Is this what she looks like?

(Pics from unknown source removed)
Where did the pictures come from they aren't on her profile.

Offline Punting2022

I just came across her profile.
So OP is the main reason for negative the clock watching and not giving proper time you paid for.

Im thinking if i turn up earlier to the meet maybe ill get the full time. Seems like she kisses and gives sex. Also shes attractive.

Offline Stevelondon

So OP is the main reason for negative the clock watching and not giving proper time you paid for.

Im thinking if i turn up earlier to the meet maybe ill get the full time. Seems like she kisses and gives sex. Also shes attractive.

There is one way to find out.
Good luck 👍🏻

Offline Xavier

I came across her profile too, which was way more enjoyable than the actual punt  :lol:

In all seriousness I turned up early afternoon, was her first punt of the day (by her own unprovoked admission) and had agreed services earlier which she didn’t provide in full.

Yes, she is insanely attractive. But almost as unenthusiastic as she was attractive. We actually clicked in terms of our conversation and she said I’d be welcome back, however I get the feeling that she knows she’s attractive and thus doesn’t have to try to actually provide a good service.

Hoping YMMV. Oh, she also said she loved money, and her fave clients were old rich guys who couldn’t do much but payed a lot. So if you turn up with at least double the agreed amount you might get some genuine enthusiasm  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 03:22:44 pm by Xavier »