Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi (ex? Olina) - Bayswater  (Read 2313 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5617124) (34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only

When
Towards the end of September but I have been a regular of her for a while now.

Few minutes walk from Bayswater station . Apartment on the ground floor in a block quite discreet. Sometimes I have seen people going in at the door but it's enough to wait a few m before buzzing in.

She shares the location with another lady but I'm not sure who is that . If someone has this intel please comment or dm me.

Action
She has been reviewed quite extensively here so I try to give details coming from my several times I have seen her.
She is a nice little lady, imho nicer than the photo on onlina website.
Fully shaved down there. Boobs are enanched, q bit hard on the touch and size wise I think a bit too much for her frame.
She usually start with dancing, her back against my front, sits me on edge of the bed and dance with his ass on my friend.
Sometimes I asked her to kneel and she start performing owo in that position before we move to the bed where she continues owo.
She does not mind me fingerig her, a few times I have lightly facefucked her and she does not mind me putting my hand(s) on her head/neck and pulling a bit.  keep in mind I'm a regular so this may not be available for first timers.

Different positions, cowgirl, spoon , missionary, her on his stomach closed legs and me pumping his pussy, from the side, etcc..

She does not do anal
She does not do CIM

Even if she list these on her AW profile.

For me is a positive, she's quite consistent on the positive side but you may need to keep the initiative if you know what I mean.

Not sure why she disappeared from Olina website. I have been booking her directly using whatsapp

Offline Richjimbo

She’s on holiday for a few weeks - gone back home.

She told me last time i text her.

Online LLPunting

Drika, how much are you paying her for how long ?

Offline Drika

I have always done 1hr booking and pay same price as when you book through olina as a regular (140).

Do you usually pay less as a regular?

Does anyone knows who is the other lady working in the same flat?

Online LLPunting

I have always done 1hr booking and pay same price as when you book through olina as a regular (140).

:drinks: