Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtyyalice – Liverpool St - nice girl, decent service, misleading pictures an  (Read 1655 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5031965) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

October 2022

Liverpool Street – opposite station

Booking & Comms:

I text and confirmed everything for a booking around 90 minutes later. Fast, clear and prompt replies.
Confirmed £120 / 30 minutes + £30 extra for CIM
Upon arrival:
Alice is in the same location as Sweet Maya External Link/Members Only Third floor apartment, no lift.

Alice hid behind the door and once opened I was a little disappointed. Her profile stated she’s a size 8 (which has been changed to a 10 since I commented on it here.

Here is how reviewers descriptions have varied when they have described her over the past 12 months, sizes ranging from 8 - 14.

Cheekypunt69 - Size 12/14 with sizeable bolt ons
JamesE89   Amazing body, very wide hips and thick thighs…….nice natural breasts with pierced nipples.
Neb12      Her figure is without a doubt stunning, full hourglass with a juicy, grabbable ass….Her tits were very well done fakes
JonasG -           Great body, fake tits
Jd_75 -      size 8/ 10. Big beautiful bum, c cup enhanced boobs
Ronald Trump  Body is thick and curvy - a little too much hip/waist/thigh fat to be a true bubble butt (September 2021)

The Girl:

(My definition)
She has size 12 legs, size 14 arse, the smallest part is her size 10 waist and everything above size 12, with D cup enhanced tits (both nipples are pierced). If the profile photo’s are her, which I suspect they are, then she hasn’t been a size 8 or that “petite” for some time. She’s definitely been eating lots of Schabowy and Pierogi since they were taken.

If you like thick curvy girls with a big arris and narrow waist, then you’re in luck. I prefer slim girls, no bigger than size 8/10, so I lucked out.
Looks wise, she’s attractive enough, maximum 6/10 for me, she’s not a head turner. She’s friendly, professional and warm, speaks excellent English, with a slight American accent. She said she lived in the USA for many years.

The Fee
Paid £150 – 30 minutes including CIM. No extra charge for DFK.

The Punt

She offered me use of the shower, decent ensuite bathroom, nice shower. Fresh towel and toiletries provided.
No hesitation on her part, she was straight on to me with proper DFK. I pulled her bra down to reveal pierced nipples. That was a bit disappointing as couldn’t give her nipples a good tonguing. Carried on with mutual touching and groping. She wanted me to lay down on the bed and then carried on OWO. Good technique, variation, plenty of ball sucking and teasing. Although I didn’t fancy her I thought for £150 I may as well get my money’s worth. I asked her to ride me CG, she has average technique. Although she has an impossibly narrow waist I found her a legs straddling me a bit too big for my liking. Switched to doggie and this wasn’t doing it for me, her arse is just way too big for my liking. Even though she has a crazy hip to waist ratio, the arris was putting me off and I was losing wood.
I sat on the end of the bed and got her to suck me and wank me. I alternated between sitting up and laying back. She does give a good blowjob, not sense of her getting impatient waiting for me to cum. I eventually sat up and asked her to look at me while I wanked myself; at the appropriate moment I indicated I was ready to fill her mouth. No hesitation from her, she took the lot and waited for me to drain my balls.
I had another shower, we had a brief chat before I left.

Negative

One of her profile pictures says no transfer red lips. Well you need to look at that Alice, as I had red lipstick on my face which was "observed" later. Luckily, I brushed it off as having eaten a cream cake 😌

Would I return?

Alice is a good service provider and I have praise for her there, but she’s not my preferred body type, so it is a no from me and the reason why I have given her a neutral

The strange thing is that there are obviously many guys who like Thicc girls with big arses, that will find her perfect. So my advice Alice is to update your pictures to how you really look and you’ll probably get even more business.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:37:14 pm by PilotMan »

Offline limarasa9

I had another shower, we had a brief chat before I left.

Negative

One of her profile pictures says no transfer red lips. Well you need to look at that Alice, as I had red lipstick on my face which was "observed" later.

You need to shower properly  :sarcastic:

Online PilotMan

You need to shower properly  :sarcastic:

Yeah, I thought just showering my undercarriage would have been enough.

I never even thought about washing my face :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: