Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SammyTheBooty - Southgate - Caution possible B&S  (Read 1880 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6912780) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms we’re okay, pretty fluid to be fair. I was a bit wary due to the previous reviews of how difficult it may be.

Upon arrival final details provided. finding the flat on the pad took me a while. Inside it felt like a maze.

It is not discreet, AT ALL.

Inside the actual place. I was scratching my head. There must be some insane angling as I did not see the ass I was expecting. Best way to describe the figure was slim thick. Small bubble butt.

To the point I think they swap profiles, take shifts or they have some god tier photographers partnered up with photoshop as the ass was not like those pictures.

The bed looked pretty grim.

As mentioned in a previous review piercings on both nipples and tongue. Facially not what’d I go for. This is personal opinion. But friendly person and good service.

Oral was very good, enjoyed that the most. She knew what she was doing.

Ass I would say it was the kind I like in terms of slightly jiggly in doggy.

No clock watching

The ass was no way near the pictures I personally feel. This ass was no way near touching miss curvs level. The picture posted by oversexed is the most accurate representation .

I’ve been debating whether this should be a positive or a neutral. “Just” scraps a positive. Can easily see it being neutral for someone else.

Offline toddroman456

Good news, Its good you were not put off and had a time at least that sounds like it was not bad at all.

Fuck trying to escape from that block if there was a fire eh !!!!

Offline Atrueyorkie

Good news, Its good you were not put off and had a time at least that sounds like it was not bad at all.

Fuck trying to escape from that block if there was a fire eh !!!!

Yeah I enjoyed it, there wasn’t a post nut regret feeling but it wasn’t a glowing positive.

Ohh and for a fact if there’s a fire I’m writing my will as there’s no way you’d get out quick enough. Probably get lost finding the exit too

Offline MLawro93

How much did you pay? Were there any extras?

Offline Atrueyorkie

How much did you pay? Were there any extras?

100 for 30. I didn’t ask for any extras but looking at the previous review I’m sure there is/are. I’m quite vanilla so that’s not normally my thing to ask for extras

Offline Global_Punter

There may be switching then! cos x 1 review indicated she had a bubble [ there again its may be down to preference, my top rated and preferred bubble is IVY and Miss Curves body types]

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 12:49:03 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Atrueyorkie

There may be switching then! cos x 1 review indicated she had a bubble [ there again its may be down to preference, my top rated and preferred bubble is IVY and Miss Curves body types]

Thanks for the review.

No problem, I’m leaning towards switching too. Me and the previous reviewer saw the same one but I’m not sure on it being the original reviewer as the ass comparison to miss curvs is offensive  :D they were not in the same league

Offline Global_Punter

No problem, I’m leaning towards switching too. Me and the previous reviewer saw the same one but I’m not sure on it being the original reviewer as the ass comparison to miss curvs is offensive  :D they were not in the same league

Either way the pictures will keep drawing the punter in for a plunge. The extra seem to be the annoying feedback so far.