Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Paulina TOFTT B&S old street  (Read 558 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852274) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Online dchabs

External Link/Members Only

In the area last month and decided to toftt and go for a massage as not venturing into other services just yet.

Booked for evening and comms delayed but still responded. She confirmed she was girl in the pics and offered 1hr - £80 with he.
Location is 5 mins from old street station on main road above shops. On arrival was given door no. by text but didn't get buzzed in for about 5 mins.

On opening the door, she was completely different lady, A lot bigger, and prob mid 40's with a massive tattoo on her right thigh, short dress, definitely not blonde and bob but rather black long hair. I asked to see the girl on profile and she just said it was her and that she was half Ukraine/half polish. Asked if there was another girl and she mentioned there was a Spanish one but not available.

Walked out disappointed :dash:

Wouldn't be surprised if the Spanish was also a B&S

Offline Dazz1976

These images are stolen from the Blonde Beauty Vicky’s AW account. (See below) if you want the woman in the photos.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wrappedgoanna69

Thanks for spotting this guys.  Saved me some future trouble most likely.  Doesn't give me much faith in AW's verification system tbh.