Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia.Latin.Love - Reading  (Read 609 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5927161) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline penisilin

Having recently seen Camila2020 (profile deactivated but positively reviewed), I saw a similar ad pop up today in the Reading area and thought it was from the same establishment so might as well give it a go. Same price (100/30 mins) but what a difference in services.

The link:
External Link/Members Only

Girl:
Yes, I believe she's the girl in the pics but that's the only positive.

Comms: all by text as she can't speak English and I guess her Pimp responds.

The girl:
Pretty much the one in the pics, young, looks like natural boobs and a pretty face to be honest but a grumbling character.

This is where it starts to go wrong. The location given in pre-punt text is a wrong building. I wasted  15-20 mins calling and texting to sort this out. When finally sorted I got in and the room was tight but tidy.

Punt:
Shower offered after paying my dues but I declined as I was running out of time. She tried to do me OW but I refused and then she did OWO for literally 20 second and on with the Mac. If I had more time on my side I would've requested for more OWO but she had already wasted me at least 15mins with wrong building name so I didn't bother. I decided to make it up to myself with a hard fuck. In simple terms, She cannot take dick. She started off with CG for 30 seconds, then RCG for 20 seconds then asked me to ride in doggy. I tried to fondle her boobs but she resisted, also tried to go deep but she complained. For peace sake, she's charging £100/half hour and cannot take a grinding? That's robbery!!!! I write this review to let others know she's over-priced and just in case her Pimp reads this, he's (she's) gotta know she's bad business  as she charges too much for too little. I didn't try FK or 69 as she advertises but I doubt she'd have given it happily.

Summary;
At £100/half hour, a massive disappointment. Yes, she's pretty, young and the girl in the pics but not willing (in my experience) to indulge in the act to earn the money - modern day robbery.

Will I return? Fuck no!  Even at £70/half hour, her attitude and reluctance kills it, so fuck no, be ware.........

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 03:31:44 pm by Bruizy »