Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amazing suzi  (Read 4393 times)

7 review(s) for SexyJasmine XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

link
External Link/Members Only

saw suzi within the last 72 hours. Communication via text, despite having facials on her likes list it was only when i prompt the person on the other end of the phone that i got a confirmation that this is not a service she actually provides.

I got the usual bull as when you come we can talk about it, usually i avoid but seeing that she has got two positive reviews and one negative for not answering the phone when the punter had turned up, i decided to give her a try as if i had got blown out, well at least it is only a 20 minute journey by train.

The special offer of £30 was confirmed and so i arranged a time, as it turns out she is less than 5 minutes from stratford tube and upon arriving at her flat i was ask to wait a couple of minutes.

Suzi is like her pictures around 45? yes old,tat between her shoulders  and is in good physical condition around a size 12-14 with a nice pair of tits slightly gone south but in good condition.

Stretch marks on her belly but these are faded and for me no big deal.

Nice arse as she give me a blow job owo and i could view her pussy and arse in the mirror.

Blow job ok with a lot of hand movement, tongue went all along my shift with a lot of attention to head.

postions doggy and mish, watching me fuck her in the mirror as i went, can take a pounding,after 15 minutes i popped

after cleaning up she left the room for a few minutes and than come back, chat and than i ask for a rub down on my back which she did with   talcum powder, felt that i may have got away with a round 2 but was feeling tired so i just enjoyed the back rub which was ok.

I got the full 30 minutes and i felt that there was no clock watching.

As i got dressed she left the room and i could hear other female and possibly one male voice.

Overall a good service and suzi was friendly and had a good attitude through out the 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:04:59 pm by punk »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

I was thinking about a visit but mite wait for the special offer (looks like VFM)

As she now priced at £60 for 30min / £100 for 60min

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

Thanks for the review.

I was thinking about a visit but mite wait for the special offer (looks like VFM)

As she now priced at £60 for 30min / £100 for 60min

£100 is that prossie inflation again?

Offline The_Don

£100 is that prossie inflation again?

De --- (dusty phone) --- inflation Now £80

Offline punk

De --- (dusty phone) --- inflation Now £80

Going on the area and what other prossies are changing, i would say 60-70 is about right.

Offline MancSean

All through her profile she mentions a levels but in her questions she says don't ask for it. So does she take it up the shitter or not?

Offline punk

Offline punk

profile swapping is getting a joke