Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina - Canning Town  (Read 4228 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

- Like a lot off punters i had been much anticipating the return off miss marmite love her or hate her Katalina, shes in canning town bit off a distance from me but well worth thr journey :thumbsup:

- Comms i text her she asked me to call to confirm met her on the dot, be careful the postcode takes you to the back off her flat its very confusing, i had to put the actual door number in to find it after a few calls from her. Also on the way out she told me to make sure to leave the same door i came from, like an idiot i went through.another one which led to.a back garden, when the door shut the only way out was to call kat again or jump over a high gate onto the path which i decided as i didn't want to pesture her.  Parking is £2.30 for the hour.

- Kat is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe a proper sight to behold, one off the best arses iv had a bite on ever.  Once you get her talking its hard to get her stop, likes chatting beginning middle and end off the punt. I found her to be very friendly and laid back.

- So i started exploring that dynamite body really loved it Kat herself initiated the Dfk :thumbsup: Once she knew that was my thing it was on tap, proper eat face dfk on my part i loved every minute off it :D  I see Kats no nonsense side in the heat off the momet shes making her way down for oral i ALWAYS do ow  i think i said to put condom on but kat getting down to business starts sucking, man it felt good without, after a long time i did that who was i to tell her to stop she really went for the old balls aswell.  I wasn't gonna last long so i had to tell her put johnny on then carry on she then mentioned lets go in front off the mirror so i can have a nice view great touch on her part. :thumbsup: I finished in missionary while dfk her face off :dance:

- In conclusion i can see why senior members have seen her 40 times, there was no hint off moodiness or clock watching; conversation flowed without any awkwardness.  For my 50th review and possibly last punt off 2020 i couldn't have picked a better girl :thumbsup:

- Highly recommend Miss Marmite :thumbsup:

Offline Wozel

Shame she’s not near me as I would love to tap that tight pussy again  :wacko:

Offline smiths

A great pity she isn't back in Hendon as I would of punted with her by now upon her return. Good to hear her service this time was good.

Offline bedhedred

Fuck Marvelous that's the second East London strike in days! Ms K wasn't picking up da fone to me! Full order book I guess.

I need to do a second strike in Hayes or West Drayton. The campaign against local punting!

Offline Kaluuu276

A great pity she isn't back in Hendon as I would of punted with her by now upon her return. Good to hear her service this time was good.

This one moves around , lets wait to see if this new patch rakes in the money.
Her regular's who can't get to her might tempt her to return.

I've also missed my chances of a meet, as her reviews about her personality have stopped me.

Offline smiths

This one moves around , lets wait to see if this new patch rakes in the money.
Her regular's who can't get to her might tempt her to return.

I've also missed my chances of a meet, as her reviews about her personality have stopped me.

I am well aware of how she operates, in reality she was based at the same place in Hendon for a few years.

Offline tantraman

... Kat is drop dead gorgeous from head to toe a proper sight to behold, one off the best arses iv had a bite on ever ...

... and collected photos here corroborate :coolgirl:

Offline Parking

Hendon is far but Canning Town is like down the road for me. I would have taken the plunge but I've already spent a fortune lately :rolleyes:

Offline Marvelous

I am well aware of how she operates, in reality she was based at the same place in Hendon for a few years.

I did ask her why she left Hendon she said the neighbour's around there were getting a bit to nosey.

Offline Kaluuu276

So , help me lads , has her personality changed in anyway recently?

Is she more relaxed , smiley and if you asked her to dress to your requirement would she?

Offline Marvelous

So , help me lads , has her personality changed in anyway recently?

Is she more relaxed , smiley and if you asked her to dress to your requirement would she?

Relaxed and smiley no doubt, without mentioning this site i said a couple off my mates say you can be quite moody she laughed said she heard that before and just said you don't click with everybody. 

Hard to tell with women and there moods especially hookers you just never know what you get each time you go, but today i couldn't fault her personality. :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

Hendon is far but Canning Town is like down the road for me. I would have taken the plunge but I've already spent a fortune lately :rolleyes:

🤣 Were you having the Stepney squeeze?

Offline Parking

Excellent, so was I! Report to come.

I am due an updated review as my last one was probably in 2018 but I think I'll leave it as it is

Offline bedhedred

I am due an updated review as my last one was probably in 2018 but I think I'll leave it as it is

Why? That's a fuckin lifetime ago.

Offline Parking

Why? That's a fuckin lifetime ago.

Yes I know, I blame it on procrastination. I have also typed up a quarter of Charlotte's review but haven't got round to completing it :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:12:24 pm by Parking »

Offline bedhedred

Yes I know, I blame it on procrastination. I have also typed up a quarter of Charlotte's review but haven't got round to completing it :unknown:
I'm going to lap you soon. I've got reviews backing up like a busy day at LHR. 😁

It's tough work, but someone has to it.

BTW one of them is a disaster. 😒
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:21:44 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Sparta Prada

Looks like Katalina has already moved away from East London, profile now says Hammersmith.

Offline smiths

Looks like Katalina has already moved away from East London, profile now says Hammersmith.

Yes I saw that, better for me than Canning Town but unless her plans have changed she is off in a few days back home so not sure if I can see her before then.

Offline bedhedred

I called her a number of times but couldn't get through. If she has left the area, I can forget it.  :unknown: