Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina Hendon  (Read 3060 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to see another WG but she wasn’t responding so thought let’s try some on the HL. I have been trying to get hold of Katalina for a very very long time but she is either not in the country ( as she says she is only here for 7-10 days in a month and then goes back to Hungary. Well today was my Lucy day and I called and she surprisingly answered. Confirmed services and then agreed on a time etc etc.

Location is Hendon near Middlesex University. Parking during restricted hours are 8-5:30. There is paid parking right next to the town hall.

Katalina is pretty but not stunning in my opinion, however she looks like a girl from work who I’ve always wanted to bang. I can see when others have said that she can come across cold but I guess it’s how you handle the situation. When we were sorting out the paper work she did come across some what cold and I thought this is going to be a shit punt, BUT on her return she went straight for DFK and I went to touch her lovely ass, tongues are battling it out and my hands are firmly on her bum cheeks. Time to get her out of dress and yes her tits are small but I can work with them. Gave them a good suck and she made some noises . Asked her if she can deliver a decent OWO and the reply was “ let me show you”. She can suck but not DT. Time for some RO and she seemed to enjoy herself but then again who knows. For round one it was mish and she felt tight.

Some massage from her ( nothing to write home about it ) then I returned the favor and she body is super gym tonned fit. I spent some on her ass. Had a chat and found her quite interesting.
Then for round two it was CG and the mirror behind us showed some excellent views. She can ride and rode me she did. Came in the bag hard whilst squeezing her ass. I would love to fuck her in the ass but unfortunately she doesn’t provide that service to clients.

Overall I enjoyed myself and found it to be excellent value for money . £90 for the hour.

I will return whenever I can get the chance.

Offline tantraman

... I have been trying to get hold of Katalina for a very very long time ...

Me too, Wozel ... thanks for the heads-up review that Katalina is back in town. I must try to fuck her before she fucks off again!

:drinks:

James999

Man0208 is whinging to Admin about this report, sounds like she didn't like him  :sarcastic:

Offline Wozel

Man0208 is whinging to Admin about this report, sounds like she didn't like him  :sarcastic:

Sorry what ?

Offline nigel4498

I think he made the mistake of hitting report instead of send  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:06:11 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Wozel

Me too, Wozel ... thanks for the heads-up review that Katalina is back in town. I must try to fuck her before she fucks off again!

:drinks:

Good luck mate

Offline king tarzan

Hot water tap looks
Cold water tap attitude

Bitch!!

Ruined my encounter!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HighlyMotivated

Hot water tap looks
Cold water tap attitude

Bitch!!

Ruined my encounter!!

The thought of strictly business stone cold Katalina dealing with your hyperactive mango/muffin chat makes me laugh  :D

Offline Wozel

I don’t know if this would be a factor but like I said I did some homework and there is mention of making sure your balls etc are shaved. I always shave mine before going anyway, also made sure I was clean shaven as I have noticed that some WG don’t like kissing or doing RO if you have stubble. Just a thought I’ll put out there

Offline Cunning Punt

I don’t know if this would be a factor but like I said I did some homework and there is mention of making sure your balls etc are shaved. I always shave mine before going anyway, also made sure I was clean shaven as I have noticed that some WG don’t like kissing or doing RO if you have stubble. Just a thought I’ll put out there

That may help but her demeanour is still cold, as has been stated.

Through poor attitude and workload over a short period, she is also fairly lazy, getting frustrated if you don't get hard easily and she has to work at OWO for a sustained period.
Through poor attitude, workload and that silly clit ring, she also doesn't want too much proper RO.

This is why a stunning girl with fit body who does FK is not charging more than £90ph and until recently was £80.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:45:59 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline king tarzan

I i remember correctly barely no mango for me.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Wozel

Sorry to say but I got plenty of mango, my whole mouth was covered in her pussy/mango juices .  :yahoo:

Offline king tarzan

Sorry to say but I got plenty of mango, my whole mouth was covered in her pussy/mango juices .  :yahoo:

Lucky you... :lol: :thumbsup: