Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Student Naomi  (Read 3807 times)

Expl1cit

Naomi - External Link/Members Only

My review is a Neutral, borderlining on a Negative.

Lets start with the positives;

1. Excellent Comms throughout via AW, Text and Phone.
2. Sent through face pics and she looked amazing, before the meet.
3. All services offered were delivered with enthusiam.
4. Attractive young 100% English girl
5. Excellent Location, just minutes from Marylebone Station.
6. Probably The best DTBJ i have experienced. Goes very deep, sloppy, minimal use of hands, enjoys gagging and face fucking.

The Negatives:

1. Pics sent through not an accurate representation of her.  Definitely taken a few years back.
2. She has put on some weight.  Not fat by any means but not the sexy girl expected
3. Price is £180 for an hour and she is a clock watcher.
4. Spends a good 10 minutes having a chat, getting to know you, which by my wallet is £30.  No touching, kissing, stoking during this phase
5. You undress yourselves  Why?  If its a GFE, its a very nice touch to undress each other.
6. Not clean down below, at least 2 days stubble
7.  Fake boobs are rock solid.
8. Too sensitive down below, RO was not as long as one hoped
9. Had a dog, locked away but those with allergies may still be affected, like me.
10. Lazy in bed, prefers to lie back and be fucked, even in cowgirl position.
11. Fake moans.  From the first thrust, she was moaning.  Come on, seriously.  Guys know when WG's are enjoying themselves through body movement, we don't need the fake ooh's and aah's with every thrust.
12. Kissing technique is poor.
13. Hairy arse crack. 

In summary, I was very exciting about this booking.  The pictures she sent through had me expecting a young, innocent relative newbie to this game, but as it turns out, she has been doing this for quite a while and in the flesh, although she is still very attractive, she is not the girl I was expecting to see which was a major let down.  Its for that reason mainly I left a Neutral.

It could have been a positive, or it could have been a negative.  Some things she did very well, others not so well, but I left with the overall feeling of disappointment, rather than elation at having just fucked a young English hottie.

password02

Hi - Thanks for the review - It is always good to hear other punters experiences good, Bad and Neutral -  I gave her a positive as she did do an excellent OWO DTBJ and all the other ''Likes'' which the OP did not perhaps have as a positive experience.

Sorry to read you did not have a great time - some good points but also some that maybe needs some work on from Naomi.

Great that we can read all sides from different members.

Thanks for sharing - Good well written Neutral report

Offline Meursault

1. Pics sent through not an accurate representation of her.  Definitely taken a few years back.
2. She has put on some weight.  Not fat by any means but not the sexy girl expected
4. Spends a good 10 minutes having a chat, getting to know you, which by my wallet is £30.  No touching, kissing, stoking during this phase

Another overpriced English girl in my book. I might be tempted at £120 as her DTBJ is good and the flat is nice.

Offline The_Don

Lets start with the positives;

1. Excellent Comms throughout via AW, Text and Phone.
2. Sent through face pics and she looked amazing, before the meet.
3. All services offered were delivered with enthusiam.
4. Attractive young 100% English girl
5. Excellent Location, just minutes from Marylebone Station.
6. Probably The best DTBJ i have experienced. Goes very deep, sloppy, minimal use of hands, enjoys gagging and face fucking.

The Negatives:

5. You undress yourselves  Why?  If its a GFE, its a very nice touch to undress each other.
6. Not clean down below, at least 2 days stubble
7.  Fake boobs are rock solid.
8. Too sensitive down below, RO was not as long as one hoped
9. Had a dog, locked away but those with allergies may still be affected, like me.
10. Lazy in bed, prefers to lie back and be fucked, even in cowgirl position.
11. Fake moans.  From the first thrust, she was moaning.  Come on, seriously.  Guys know when WG's are enjoying themselves through body movement, we don't need the fake ooh's and aah's with every thrust.
12. Kissing technique is poor.
13. Hairy arse crack. 

In summary, I was very exciting about this booking.  The pictures she sent through had me expecting a young, innocent relative newbie to this game, but as it turns out, she has been doing this for quite a while and in the flesh, although she is still very attractive, she is not the girl I was expecting to see which was a major let down.  Its for that reason mainly I left a Neutral.

It could have been a positive, or it could have been a negative.  Some things she did very well, others not so well, but I left with the overall feeling of disappointment, rather than elation at having just fucked a young English hottie.

Thanks for the review and feed back  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only and this show it. Some punters and W/G click and others don't.

But service, attitude and the W/G's makes the difference and for £180 P/H with all those negative points vs positive ones (if it was me). I would have left with that feeling "well that was a waste"

as her DTBJ is good and the flat is nice.

One of the best (for me) was Daria

Not saying it will work for you  External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54091.0

Plus + OWO and DT down all the way, very good cowgirl (nice, tight and to much for me) good attitude and service with a smile :)

Neutral: The bath was dirty (last punter  :unknown: ). Lots of road noise because of an open window (due to heat) so had to turn up my blue tooth speakers.

Negative: some clock watching going on.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 07:08:28 am by The_Don »

tristen92

Loveit

Thanks for the review. Was at the top of my HL but now removed. It never ceases to surprise me how one member can speak so highly of a girl and another reports negatives. I know attraction and service is in the eye of the beholder but there are a number of girls that receive consistently positive feedback on UKP. Maybe I should stick to them and stop whoring around!

SaneOnes

Cheers for this! My hotlist could use a much needed trimming down

johnnyboy61

It never ceases to surprise me how one member can speak so highly of a girl and another reports negatives.

I think that it down to the "click" factor.  Some girls really do need to click with their clients in order to give their best service.  The punter, whether consciously or not, is aware of this and is perhaps inclined to overlook some of the physical imperfections (including a hairy arse crack!) when they complete the review.  The punter with whom the WG seems to have no connection then also notices all the other negatives and wonders why they weren't reported in the review on which based their decision to visit, and of course the girl might well be giving a much less superior service because of the lack of a connection. 

Reviews, however objective we try to be, are after all very subjective.  The best girls, who get the most consistent reviews, seem to give the same good service whatever and it maybe that these are the ones that you should visit to be absolutely assured of a good punt. However, just because a WG has a Negative or a Neutral as long as she has a few Positives by well respected reviewers there is a good chance that you will have a positive experience too, but obviously it's not guaranteed.   

rafatheira

Thanks for the review. Was at the top of my HL but now removed. It never ceases to surprise me how one member can speak so highly of a girl and another reports negatives. I know attraction and service is in the eye of the beholder but there are a number of girls that receive consistently positive feedback on UKP. Maybe I should stick to them and stop whoring around!

I think a lot of it depends on who you click with, and what you're into. I had an outstanding experience with this girl, and I've seen a lot of the girls who are highly rated in London on UKP. Experiences always vary unless the girl is a top notch pro at creating a perfect illusion for every punter...figuring out what they want without it being said explicitly sometimes, which is an art very few girls excel at.

Sorry your experience wasn't too great floatability. The clock watching bit is very surprising to me, as I stayed pretty much twice the length of the booking.

James999

I think a lot of it depends on who you click with,

It's not fucking dateline / plenty of fish, she's charging £180 for a ride, she should at least be able to fake "clicking" with someone  :thumbsdown:

And hairy arse crack  :vomit:

rafatheira

It's not fucking dateline / plenty of fish, she's charging £180 for a ride, she should at least be able to fake "clicking" with someone  :thumbsdown:

Sure, I just meant that in terms of how a punt will turn on a varying degree of 'good' if the wg is of a good quality. It obviously is higher on that scale if you click.

Didn't notice the arse thing, but I did see her after flotability, so I reckon that's been taken care of as of this weekend  :P .

Offline The_Don

Sure, I just meant that in terms of how a punt will turn on a varying degree of 'good' if the wg is of a good quality. It obviously is higher on that scale if you click.

External Link/Members Only  :)

johnnyboy61

I agree that the best girls can fake it every time even if they don't feel it. It was in response to wondering how reviewers could differ so much in their opinions of the same girl.  I think the differing opinions are genuine and report the truth as the reviewer sees it. I'm not excusing those girls that give poor service because they don't click with the punter.

Offline Herges Adventures

Sorry you didn't have a good time F. I do wonder if I'd've felt the same if I wasn't injured and thus not so bothered about throwing myself in to things wholeheartedly.

I am glad that I did not encounter any sign of your final negative!
Are you sure re clock watching? Given yr secondary point, I assume you mean you felt she was timewasting? I was definitely there for 2hrs and paid for 1 1/2 so this is far from my experience.
As I say, I didnt mind the chat; others may want to move tjings on quicker - of which I dont know the outcome.

I agree she is fuller in the face than photos sent. I also think she is just a bit too dear at this price point.

Offline claretandblue

+1 she sent the op old photos which were not representative of her current appearance and had a hairy dirt box!
These two things have nothing to do with whether the op has "clicked" with the girl or not

Online lewishamguy

+1 she sent the op old photos which were not representative of her current appearance and had a hairy dirt box!
These two things have nothing to do with whether the op has "clicked" with the girl or not

Sorry did she send the picture of hairy arse?  :vomit:  :D

Type_O_Negative

I think you can or can't "click" with a civvie in the club.

But here we are talking (writing) about prossie who charges £180/hour. It's a different case. Money she gets should make her to act like true GF/PS.

Personally i think this business called "to click with prossie" is a load of bollocks. And some fluffy fan club members would use it to defend their darlings - when they get neutral/negative review.

Expl1cit

I find a couple of things complete nonsensical on UKP, which have been discussed briefly on this thread.  The first one being the oh, you didn't click line.  It somehow serves to justify the other persons positive review, that you didn't click so it must be down to you.  The other being YMMV which I find equally odd.  Of course, if there is a physical attraction or you catch a WG at the right moment, things can be different, but fundamentally the service shouldn't change so much.

I struggle to fully "click" with any WG, but it very rarely would result in me leaving anything other than a positive feedback because generally I get a good service and i'm very vanilla so it generally takes a lot for me to report on a bad experience.  I give the benefit of the doubt wherever possible and am very passive by nature which creates a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

Its the sheer amount of negatives I took away from this experience that I could not personally overlook and I am quite surprised that others did not report of at least one of them, because they would certainly not be unique negatives that I have somehow conjured up in my mind. 

The face pics she had sent out to probably every punter before the meet, and nobody commented on the difference between those and the girl they saw?  I am used to photo-shopped pictures, but she sent me a normal untouched photo taken with an iPhone.

The hairy crack for me still creeps me out a little bit.  When I spread her cheeks as she was giving me a BJ, lying on the bed with me standing up on the side of the bed, I had to go for a second viewing to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and lo and behold, a verge of very dark coloured and clearly defined sharp hairs, like thorns, quite short too.  Only really noticeable when those cheeks are spread wide because its a fairly undefined and and flat bottom.

During the punt she was engaging, and gave some encouragement which lead me to believe that she wasn't disinterested, which is why the clicking perception doesn't ring true for me.  I punt quite late at night so perhaps fatigue may have been a partial factor in some of her services but she was quite chatty throughout, I think she genuinely wanted and tried to please me.

The clock watching issue for me was more a combination of factors. I did get my full hour, but this included the long pre-chat, getting dressed, post-punt chat and I was back on the street exactly one hour later, and I had the 5 minute warning.  Given the price, I would have liked a slightly more unrushed service, just five minutes makes a huge difference to wind down, be offered a glass of water but I could sense the excitement and friendliness before and during the punt fizzled away slightly as she probably sensed a return wasn't on the cards and she was preparing for her next client.  She did get a text which she checked while I was getting dressed.

I know my review may put some off, but I do really think she is a lovely girl and many positives have been reported on her.  Maybe I am looking for something that doesn't exist, a super hot 20 something fit girl next door type of person who will seduce me and fuck my brains out.  I see them everywhere on the street, at work, on the tube and thought Naomi would be that person.

My last two hopes rest with Michelle Independent if I ever get to see her on a London tour and BlueEyesZara if she ever logs in to confirm our booking we discussed.  She looks and sounds very promising. 

Offline Meursault

Profile's gone
Maybe she didn't like the comments on here.

Offline Bigus Dickus

The spider's legs and the price put me off!

:scare:

Offline Zeusthedoc

It originally looked like she was being UKP's next best thing.

scorpion61

I wonder if those that got them received the same pictures. One full length of her in bathroom with white blouse and shortish black leather skirt and one face/shoulder shot , bright pink lipstick , and what looks like a China bowl behind her shoulder. ( I suppose I could have posted them but as they are not publicly available don't think I should ).

Frankly just too expensive to take a chance on her not being the real deal.

johnnyboy61

I find a couple of things complete nonsensical on UKP, which have been discussed briefly on this thread.  The first one being the oh, you didn't click line.  It somehow serves to justify the other persons positive review, that you didn't click so it must be down to you.

I think that those who use this term mean that the "clicking" is on the girls side of the equation and it's not the punter who is at fault. I agree that if you are paying good money why the hell should the girl have to click with you to provide a good consistent standard of service. The thing is that we only sometimes find out about this after a number of reviews. It is certainly a negative trait overall, but for those that she is giving an excellent standard of service to how can you expect them to know that she is not giving it to everyone?

PuntJunk

She is done now it seems anyway, gone from Adultwork. Just before my booking ..

password02

I think that those who use this term mean that the "clicking" is on the girls side of the equation and it's not the punter who is at fault. I agree that if you are paying good money why the hell should the girl have to click with you to provide a good consistent standard of service. The thing is that we only sometimes find out about this after a number of reviews. It is certainly a negative trait overall, but for those that she is giving an excellent standard of service to how can you expect them to know that she is not giving it to everyone?

+1 - When  I saw her a few weeks ago I did a positive review - She ticked nearly all my boxes - The price was a slight issue and I had a very good time - I am sorry that  another member did not have a good session and has done a Neutral review - His money and his review - Everyone is different and IMO very difficult o try and get 100% perfect service every time - I have had some that were not great and have given Neutral and Negatives reviews.

Some you win and some you lose -

Ps - No hairy arse crack when I was with her? perhaps she grew too much hair over a 2-3 weeks period?

dmitri

may be she is too busy to shave her hairy arse :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sunil_N

I asked one of the members to pls send her picture so that I can see her before making a booking and the reply was  "Sorry I always delete any pictures sent to me by any girls as do not want any trace on my laptop"  :)  felt that he was lying . I always use agencies and did only one booking via adultwork last year or so and had a positive feedback for that. I forgot the id and password and created a new profile. Send request to Naomi and her reply was 'since you don't have any positive feed back need to talk to me before a booking' . I called her and from my accent she probably sensed that I am an asian and she said she will text me the address. I waited a while but no text , I called again and she cut the phone. I was disappointed  and then called for 2nd choice (Lydia f of hamiltons) she was not available and my third choice 'Blair of hamiltons' and what a choice that was. Meanwhile I texted 'fuck off ' to naomi and today I felt so happy . Thank god I didnt have to see that hairy arsehole morover  I had the best experience in london . Fake boobs probably means she is no student and is full time in to this. Thanks  fl0atab1lity for a genuine review. A few people here seems to be pleased very easily.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:01:14 pm by Sunil_N »

Offline Zeusthedoc

I asked one of the members to pls send her picture so that I can see her before making a booking and the reply was  "Sorry I always delete any pictures sent to me by any girls as do not want any trace on my laptop"  :)  felt that he was lying . I always use agencies and did only one booking via adultwork last year or so and had a positive feedback for that. I forgot the id and password and created a new profile. Send request to Naomi and her reply was 'since you don't have any positive feed back need to talk to me before a booking' . I called her and from my accent she probably sensed that I am an asian and she said she will text me the address. I waited a while but no text , I called again and she cut the phone. I was disappointed  and then called for 2nd choice (Lydia f of hamiltons) she was not available and my third choice 'Blair of hamiltons' and what a choice that was. Meanwhile I texted 'fuck off ' to naomi and today I felt so happy . Thank god I didnt have to see that hairy arsehole morover  I had the best experience in london . Fake boobs probably means she is no student and is full time in to this. Thanks  fl0atab1lity for a genuine review. A few people here seems to be pleased very easily.

persoanlly i think that is a little childish - but whatever floats your boat.

Sunil_N

After saying I will text  she didn't and started ignoring my calls. She should have texted something like 'I am now fully booked ' or something like that I wouldn't have.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:50:52 pm by Sunil_N »

Offline claretandblue

Her hairy arsehole is going to down in UK punting folklore!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Her hairy arsehole is going to down in UK punting folklore!

Hair Hair!

rafatheira

I'm half Asian, and I've seen some of the best girls reviewed on here, and to me, Naomi was on par with some of the best I've seen.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but that's no reason to comment saying other people, being those who reviewed her positively are 'easily pleased'.

johnnyboy61

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but that's no reason to comment saying other people, being those who reviewed her positively are 'easily pleased'.
+1  Any member can only give a review from their own experience. Some trusted members have reviewed this WG and I think that we must accept that they reported the meetings truthfully from their perspective. None of the Positive reviewers have White Knighted this girl, they have accepted the OP's review is as honest as theirs is. I don't think that I will be viewing their future reviews as worthless as they are "easily pleased", but if that is what you want to do I think that you will be the one losing out.  Remember it called "Punting" for a good reason - nothing is guaranteed as it is such a subjective and personal experience.

LL

External Link/Members Only  :)
"You Might Momentarily Vomit" [upon catching a glimpse of that hairy arse crack]?

Thanks OP, for a thoroughly entertaining review.

Expl1cit

Thanks OP, for a thoroughly entertaining review.
You mean a cracking review  :yahoo:

I think perhaps it may be perceived from my post there was a hedge growing out of her crack, but that wasn't the case.  Her arse itself was perfectly smooth and hair free, but the crack, when the cheeks were spread were not.  Given the timeframe between the initial review and me seeing her was a matter of days, it's more likely that it was overlooked or not seen, rather than a rapid growth in a short window of time.

I d'on't fully agree with some of the latter comments on the thread that other reviewers are easily pleased, she has been positively reviewed my many respected posters, but I do feel that sometimes glazed eyes can overlook certain elements of a punt.  I've been guilty of the same in some of my reviews, and almost on this one too, where she did try hard to please and it wasn't a bad experience at all, so it could have been a positive.

It has made me make a more in depth review before my next booking, rather than rely on one viewpoint, regardless of how well established that reviewer is.  Its the same when I book hotels or eBay purchases, I go straight to the negative or neutral comments and make a decision from there.

All seems irrelevant now if she has closed her AW account, and moved on.