Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen sexycute-nancy near Baker St?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline ah333

Hi guys,

Here's the girl in question: External Link/Members Only

I've contacted her and arranged a one hour incall at 16.30 for £150. Comms were fine, efficient and clear - I assume it was a receptionist. I'm just getting a little concerned that she's too good to be true? Don't really mind if she's not much of a performer (as I've heard some Asian WGs can be) so long as she lets me have my way with her.

Any info appreciated, or alternatives of other petite Asians in London (or non-Asian, but as petite/young/skinny as possible and must do A) if your recommendation is to avoid.

Cheers!

Note: I've searched reviews of her to no avail, hence the thread.

Offline PLeisure

Been on my HL for a while - a review would be appreciated once you've had your way.

Hope it goes well  :hi:

Offline ah333

Think I'll take the plunge. Will post a review either way.

Offline closeshave

Good luck.  Look forward to a review for putting on my hl

Offline Jonahp

Think I'll take the plunge. Will post a review either way.
Did you manage to get a booking in with her?

LL

I'm just getting a little concerned that she's too good to be true?

She's charging 150 of your hard earned pounds. Which part of this is too good to be true? (No matter how good she looks or what services she offers, that's a lot of money).

Offline jsparky

Looks like a 'TS or Ladyboy' to me, how did you find her attractive?  :dash:

endomorph

She's charging 150 of your hard earned pounds. Which part of this is too good to be true? (No matter how good she looks or what services she offers, that's a lot of money).

That is the going rate for Thai's in London.

Offline Jonahp

One mans trash another mans treasure.

I for one am glad we all have different views on what we find attractive.
This forum would quickly become very dull if all everyone ever saw was KDD or Platinum Cindy, at all times forever.

Offline jsparky

Apologies if someone offended, I just want to point out she is probably a TS, nothing against TS; just that they should advertise as such. :hi:

LL

That is the going rate for Thai's in London.
Exactly. So it's not too good to be true.

Offline Jonahp

Apologies if someone offended, I just want to point out she is probably a TS, nothing against TS; just that they should advertise as such. :hi:
:) Absolutely not offended.
I'm trying to work out if she's a TS as well or not. But this one is tricky.
The boobs seem small and not the rock hard ones we usually see in TS "girls"
Saying that Im Still not convinced either....

Offline lewishamguy

I think so it's a TV/TS prossie.  :sarcastic:

Offline jsparky

:) Absolutely not offended.
I'm trying to work out if she's a TS as well or not. But this one is tricky.
The boobs seem small and not the rock hard ones we usually see in TS "girls"
Saying that Im Still not convinced either....

The following are definitely TS, you could see the similar physical attributes. They have small bone structure but lack of that feminine physical attribute and soft facial features.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dizietsmae

The following are definitely TS, you could see the similar physical attributes. They have small bone structure but lack of that feminine physical attribute and soft facial features.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really, that pussy seems too realistic to have been created by surgery, also your reasoning's are not solid.  Women can be skinny and hard faced.........

Offline ah333

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on here since last week, been busy with work.

My findings:

Probably the girl in the pictures, but the pictures are very flattering. She's about 5'7" rather than 5'3" and has bad teeth. She looked a bit of a state when I turned up but she was very nice so instead of making a big deal and walking on the spot I went in to investigate. The place is nice enough, fresh towels for showering etc and no smell of smoke/any other bad odours which is always a bad sign.

However, upon attempting to confirm some of the services listed on her profile things went decidedly downhill:
a - 'I try if you not big'
CIM/facial - 'no baby on my tits ok?'

And that's where I left it. Not as advertised. Could also here voices coming from another room and as I walked out I definitely heard another male having a good time. Had to walk. Quite a shame, I've been punting for a few years but never had a good experience with an Asian. One quite vanilla encounter in Birmingham but nothing to write home about - I'm after the full PSE.

Still, 150 saved on what would have been a shit punt.

Edit: one last thing to clear up something which I think is unfair: unless I have some serious perception issues this girl is definitely a girl and was never a man.

Offline Jonahp

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back on here since last week, been busy with work.

My findings:

Probably the girl in the pictures, but the pictures are very flattering. She's about 5'7" rather than 5'3" and has bad teeth. She looked a bit of a state when I turned up but she was very nice so instead of making a big deal and walking on the spot I went in to investigate. The place is nice enough, fresh towels for showering etc and no smell of smoke/any other bad odours which is always a bad sign.

However, upon attempting to confirm some of the services listed on her profile things went decidedly downhill:
a - 'I try if you not big'
CIM/facial - 'no baby on my tits ok?'

And that's where I left it. Not as advertised. Could also here voices coming from another room and as I walked out I definitely heard another male having a good time. Had to walk. Quite a shame, I've been punting for a few years but never had a good experience with an Asian. One quite vanilla encounter in Birmingham but nothing to write home about - I'm after the full PSE.

Still, 150 saved on what would have been a shit punt.

Edit: one last thing to clear up something which I think is unfair: unless I have some serious perception issues this girl is definitely a girl and was never a man.

Thanks for getting back to us. And for taking one for the team!
By all means do a regular review as well so other people who search can see a instant negative for her.

Ive removed her from my HL.