Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever been approached/questioned in the street when leaving a punt  (Read 7826 times)

Online sparkus

What I've noticed many times is the furtive glance a WG makes out of the front door or window before sending you on your way. Always makes you wonder if they've had any problems/scares in the recent past.

There was a private house in Woodford offering Chinese b2b massage where you'd be stood at the door an age but they had two very large trees in pots which obscured you from the neighbours. I later found I needed them as one of the staff was quite full on and would see you off at the door naked and with her tongue down your throat!

Offline peter.witless

Once, back in South Africa.

I was in my car waiting for the security gate to open at one of the establishments I frequented. It was in a quiet suburban neighbourhood and I'd heard stories of the residents getting antsy about having a brothel there (nothing to see from the outside, but I suppose having 100+ cars with single blokes in a day does rather give the game away.)

A large luxury SUV stopped across the road and a opened her window and then used her phone to take a picture of my car and me. She was mid 30s and not bad looking, I'd have done her anytime.

I got out of my car, turned and faced her and used my phone to take a photo of her. She looked like a rabbit in headlights ... obviously never thought one of the dirty perverts would have the nerve to actually turn the tables on her. She drove off immediately, avoiding my gaze.

I've heard of guys being outed, but nothing ever came of it.

Health and Fitness

Have never been confronted myself thankfully but there is a prostitute that currently lives very close to me which is a shame as I would love to have a go on her as she looks fit as fuck too. The problem though is that she has been brought to the attention of quite a few neighbors that are well aware of her prostitution and are extremely fed up with it in the neighborhood. To make matters worse there is one sad bastard who seems to make it his mission to try and scare off punters from the area when they show up to punt with her. I have seen him set up video cameras from his home to film punters going to her place or when they park their cars nearby, some of them really aren't discreet at all to be fair which makes it easier for him. I've seen him issue so called “warnings” to punters on a number of occasions that they are being watched and their car registration numbers have been noted. I feel bad for some of the guys that book her knowing that the sad bastard down the road is filming them because he's so hell bent on fighting his war against punters. Whether or not he actually goes through with his threats/warnings that he “issues” I don't know for sure but he definitely films punters which sounds extremely worrying as who knows where the footage of her punters can end up. What a sad nosey wanker he is.

Offline adamza

Have never been confronted myself thankfully but there is a prostitute that currently lives very close to me which is a shame as I would love to have a go on her as she looks fit as fuck too. The problem though is that she has been brought to the attention of quite a few neighbors that are well aware of her prostitution and are extremely fed up with it in the neighborhood. To make matters worse there is one sad bastard who seems to make it his mission to try and scare off punters from the area when they show up to punt with her. I have seen him set up video cameras from his home to film punters going to her place or when they park their cars nearby, some of them really aren't discreet at all to be fair which makes it easier for him. I've seen him issue so called “warnings” to punters on a number of occasions that they are being watched and their car registration numbers have been noted. I feel bad for some of the guys that book her knowing that the sad bastard down the road is filming them because he's so hell bent on fighting his war against punters. Whether or not he actually goes through with his threats/warnings that he “issues” I don't know for sure but he definitely films punters which sounds extremely worrying as who knows where the footage of her punters can end up. What a sad nosey wanker he is.

In all fairness, it's understandable that someone might not be pleased to discover they're living next to a prossie/brothel - with all the stigma and negative potential implications attached. However, nosey busybodies like this guy are cunts. If I caught someone filming me I'd be very tempted to kick their head in (although playing it off casually and acting nonchalant is probably the better course of action  :lol: )

Offline bigboy96

As I left a punt and about to cross the road, the traffic lights changed. As I stood there the first car passed very slowly and a few young guys wound down the windows and shouted. ' You dirty old git, was she a good fuck, did she suck good' etc. Luckily more cars were behind, so they couldn't stop, and no-one else was around.

Offline Bogof60

In all fairness, it's understandable that someone might not be pleased to discover they're living next to a prossie/brothel - with all the stigma and negative potential implications attached. However, nosey busybodies like this guy are cunts. If I caught someone filming me I'd be very tempted to kick their head in (although playing it off casually and acting nonchalant is probably the better course of action  :lol: )

Must say as a much older guy than you.
I would be tempted to punch the lights out of some twat who was filming me
I do find the threat of violence to anyone is a bit intimidating
More so when it's backed up with real action
I am not Rambo and am realistic with my capabilities
But I would have a real go at some do gooder or pimp
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:35:15 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline adamza

Must say as a much older guy than you.
I would be tempted to punch the lights out of some twat who was filming me
I do find the threat of violence to anyone is a bit intimidating
More so when it's backed up with real action
I am not Rambo and am realistic with my capabilities
But I would have a real go at some do gooder or pimp

I agree, and if it came to it I'd fancy my chances of looking after myself against average Joe. However - by that point the damage is potentially done. If someone records you on their smartphone these days - the video automatically backs up to a cloud/online storage. Unfortunately, smacking someone or even taking/smashing their phone would make it more likely that they would then actually do something with that video  :scare:

Offline Squire Haggard

A ''punting'' hat and glasses that you dont  wear elsewhere could put your mind at ease if you are worried about being photographed.  :)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smartieshouse

Some times you used to get a bit of banter outside Buntys way back in MCR.

Zero issues if you'd just shot your load for Aleyah!!

Fond memories!!

Offline candec

I've had a couple of instances where other punters coming to the premise have asked me what the girl was like.

Health and Fitness

Yes I can understand the guys frustration at having an WG working incalls in the neighborhood although I'm pretty sure it's not a brothel but instead an independent WG on her own.

The main issue is the guys behavior, filming and calling out punters when they visit not to mention giving them an earful of abuse and expressing his bitterness about their presence in the street. He likes to think of himself as the watch dog of the neighborhood and it doesn't help that he's pretty dedicated to rallying other neighbors to his campaign to scare her off out of the area, although I won't be having any part of it. Just the other day I saw him filming a punter and yelling abuse at the poor fella as he waited outside her door.

I don't have an issue with a prossie in my road providing the girl and her clients are respectful and don't cause trouble for us, the only "trouble" occuring is coming from Mr nosey do gooder down the road. You ask me I think he needs to mind his own and get a life. I'd be concerned about him turning violent at some stage towards punters if he keeps at it, sure seems like the type. No way in hell would I punt with the girl although I am a tad jealous of the guys that do as I'm missing out on tapping that sexy body of hers. Man I hate nosey twats who have to fuck things up for others.

MichyBoy

Just left her place and 2 lads were getting out a taxi outside her driveway, one of them looked at me smiling and said "you dirty bastard" then had a little chuckle with himself.
Didn't bother me as not from the area but thought it best I told the lass, she apologised and said it's likely someone from the pub as they know her and the landlord has seen her.
Made me laugh a bit TBF.

Offline Donbe

I was in work gear (quick punt before work) and I got the 5 mins please babe text.

I was standing in the hallway of an apartment block and an older lady from next door came out and asked what I was doing. I quickly replied plumber and the old girl asked me to look at her boiler. I did and noticed her pressure had dropped do filled it a little and the heating went on.

I was a few mins late for the punt but the WG was in hysterics at the tale.

The old girl didn't even offer to pay me haha

Offline Bogof60

I was in work gear (quick punt before work) and I got the 5 mins please babe text.

I was standing in the hallway of an apartment block and an older lady from next door came out and asked what I was doing. I quickly replied plumber and the old girl asked me to look at her boiler. I did and noticed her pressure had dropped do filled it a little and the heating went on.

Class  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Must try that myself and probably fuck up the old woman's heating for good  :blush:

Offline GoodIdea

Bumping into others is an occupational hazard isn't it?

Offline advent2016

Not quite the same, I've had clapping/cheers from workmen/ outside on occasions. I politely bow and relish the applause.

Offline peter purves

Not quite the same, I've had clapping/cheers from workmen/ outside on occasions. I politely bow and relish the applause.

Like this I am presuming :P

Cantona

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline cash2spare

On one visit to a wg there were a couple of scrotes hanging around giving me the eye. As I got closer to the wg's house they made some remark to me. I walked over to them looked them up and down and told them they didn't have a fuck in them and unless they liked eating meals though a straw they should fuck off. They shit themselves and pissed off. 

Offline LLPunting

Yes I can understand the guys frustration at having an WG working incalls in the neighborhood although I'm pretty sure it's not a brothel but instead an independent WG on her own.

The main issue is the guys behavior, filming and calling out punters when they visit not to mention giving them an earful of abuse and expressing his bitterness about their presence in the street. He likes to think of himself as the watch dog of the neighborhood and it doesn't help that he's pretty dedicated to rallying other neighbors to his campaign to scare her off out of the area, although I won't be having any part of it. Just the other day I saw him filming a punter and yelling abuse at the poor fella as he waited outside her door.

I don't have an issue with a prossie in my road providing the girl and her clients are respectful and don't cause trouble for us, the only "trouble" occuring is coming from Mr nosey do gooder down the road. You ask me I think he needs to mind his own and get a life. I'd be concerned about him turning violent at some stage towards punters if he keeps at it, sure seems like the type. No way in hell would I punt with the girl although I am a tad jealous of the guys that do as I'm missing out on tapping that sexy body of hers. Man I hate nosey twats who have to fuck things up for others.

Next time you see the meddling bugger video his behaviour and then show him this External Link/Members Only before telling him you're calling the police.  If the WG is running solo in her gaff then you two are law abiding citizens entitled to your encounter in privacy.
Have the WG pass out a business card with the link and a QR code to her punters, all looks quite innocent.
Also, whilst his video of punters on a public highway is legal his threat of outing them may be considered a bullying offence covered by External Link/Members Only
Embarrassing as it might be for the punters they can be comforted by the fact that the one going to prison or paying a fine is the nosey fucker.

Offline LLPunting

Next time, tell them if they chip in you'll get a video of the action for them.

Offline LLPunting

Very cool move.

Hopefully next time it'll be a hot G/MILF who will be all up for having her boiler stoked.

Offline welshman

When I came out of the Prestwich branch of Sandys Superstars an entrance at the back of the premises a group of men in a car stopped and asked for directions which was very embarrassing. I don't know if the men were genuinely asking for directions or knew I had been in a massage parlour and were doing it as a joke.

One of the downsides of punting is the possibility of visiting an establishment where it is known WGs operate from the premises and people know the purpose of your visit when you go in. A worry is getting a hostile reaction which has been described on this thread or someone taking photos which can be spread around the internet.

Offline santiago2

At Wecare Remedy in Bournemouth, i went in the shop and asked if i could have the Table shower and Body scrub treatment, i paid the money and the girl on reception called out to someone in the back room, a nice looking Chinese girl came out and said to me to follow her, we went out of the shop and up an alleyway passing a car repair workshop, i could hear comments being said, but quickened my steps and got to the doorway ok, the girl unlocked the door and in we went for a superb treatment.

On leaving the room you come out to a public car park, i didn't fancy going past the car place again, so i went the opposite way, next thing an old tramp comes over to me and says what's it like in there mate, did you enjoy it, i laughed and gave him a pound coin and walked quickly to the exit, i reckon he does that regularly.     

Offline fed24

One many years back in Hove, I had gone to see a new girl in a walk up parlour in one of the side streets. After being let in I found that she didn't offer the services I wanted so I politely said no thanks and was let out a few minutes later. I had not noticed there was some builders working opposite the door. As I walked out I was greeted with some guffaws from the builders and a shout of "She too expensive for you lad?!", I made a weak smile and rapidly walked out of the street.

It was embarrassing especially as it was midday but I chuckle about it now, I learnt an important rule that if there are tradesman working opposite a parlour don't go in if you want to avoid some unwelcome banter!

;)

Offline threechilliman

Like this I am presuming :P

Cantona

External Link/Members Only
l knew which clip before I clicked the link....remember it well!

Offline Bogof60

Not leaving a punt but today I was going on a punt and after I got the flat number I went to the door just as a bloke with a small child was going inside.
I caught the door before he closed it and walked behind him to the lift.
He pressed his floor number and I pressed mine which was one below his.
He was foreign and he asked me if I lived "This side" and gestured with his hand.
I replied yes and he then said the flat number that I was going to with an interrogative.
I replied no and as the lift had arrived I got out.
I did make a point of walking past the actual flat number before doubling back on myself and going to the right one.
I suppose it just shows that people in these blocks do know what is going on at a particular Flat.
I had been to this flat before.