Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been told off by a WG  (Read 8218 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
One WG Amybeautifulblonde said not to pull her hair incase her husband found out.

Offline workinallweek

one girl kept asking why i saw her sister more than her got the right hump when i told her that the sister was better
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
one girl kept asking why i saw her sister more than her got the right hump when i told her that the sister was better

Typical comment you'd expect from Del  :lol:

Offline itk

The usual of cumming where you shouldn't, and being too vocal once. Strangest moan was when I used fresh towels after a shower, she expected me to use the ones sitting in the bath. Deluded bint

Offline eros

Told off once for not shaving my armpits  :angry:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Offline Paris69

I've had one tut at my wedding ring. The same one insisted on the money being placed in an envelope

Had a Romanian whore in a Spanish brothel chastise me for picking someone else and not waiting for her when she was busy pumping some spaniel taxi driver

Bit of a 'dog' was he?
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

mrpeterman

Offline DonDickDraper

Never been told off, but had two ladies 'miring hard after a duo.
They liked my firm ass, smooth skin, and they LOVED how clean I was generally.
They kept speaking in Polish to each other while touching my ass.
They seemed shocked that I had cleaned up before visiting them.
I asked them, "doesn't every guy?" and they told me that I'd be shocked at how dirty a lot of men tend to be.

Offline The Owl

I fucked up and knocked instead of waiting for the magic door. I got a right bollocking that day which for the door knock was fair.

Offline NigelF

Sophia lawrence once told me off for being so utterly sexually selfish that she has never ever met a man who only cares for his own sexual satisfaction and not the woman's sexual needs..

You're retarded if you believe that. Men pay her for sex not so they can meet her "sexual needs". If you genuinely think you're the only guy who's really selfish in bed then I suggest you talk to some women.

Offline Plan R

Got told off by a polish BBW for losing my erection which she blamed on onanism instead of her tit cheese.
"I think you too much hand"  :wackogirl:

Offline thor555

in one punt i got told off many times:
No kissing!
Tits to sensitive be careful!!
Dont rub so hard
Making sure the condom was on properly when doing doggy "what are your hands doing there??""
Started hammering her pussy in doggy which i have done many times other WG like it/used to it, i was told not so hard

This wg had more grumbles then my last 4 punts put together

Offline Roth

Hair, eyes and then curtains....she seen the funny side of what happened, but when she seen the curtains, all she could say, they will need cleaned  :D :D :D

Were the curtains open or shut? :lol: :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Were the curtains open or shut? :lol: :lol:
Which curtains are we talking about. - beef or linen  :D

Offline McSwell

Yep

A couple of years ago I had a girl lying across the bed with her head off the edge of the bed tilted at just the right angle so i could shove my cock down her throat  at the same time I was leaning over her pressing a vibrator against her clit.

She was obviously enjoying the vibrator so the more she squirmed and moaned the harder I pressed  the vibrator and deeper I fucked her throat........when I eventually let her up eyes were streaming and she complained that  it was "Too intense"

I thought it was fucking great :cool:

The telling off was only a friendly one, I've seen her since then but never recreated that position  :(

McSwell

Offline Acerimmer

One girl whilst riding by cock jumped off and angrily told me to fucking cum already! It's not as though we had been at it that long, 25 min max, I replied it was her job to make me cum, that didn't go down well.

Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Jindybandy

Had one girl continually slap my hand away from my own cock once the rubber was on. She must have thought I might try and remove it or tear it as she kept telling me off whenever I attempted to reposition myself. Apparently only she was allowed to guide me in  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Had one girl continually slap my hand away from my own cock once the rubber was on. She must have thought I might try and remove it or tear it as she kept telling me off whenever I attempted to reposition myself. Apparently only she was allowed to guide me in  :unknown:

Or maybe she was a hygiene freak  :wackogirl: and she only wanted her fingers to touch what was going insider her? :unknown:

Offline hw189

Told off several times for trying to release the lady's hair tied up in a pony tail / bun, etc.

A parlour wench told me off (actually, threatened to slap me) if I tried to French kiss or stick my tongue in her mouth again.

Another lousy cheap EE / ROM conveyor belt type girl (the type that sees 10 + guys a day and is very stressed out) takes me to her bedroom straight away (no warm welcome, not even a smile) sternly demands cash, stashes it away and hastily undresses before me, all in about 1 to 2 minutes of my arrival. Looks at me with her moody face and remarks in her broken English "why are you not hard?!"  :dash:

Offline Jindybandy

Or maybe she was a hygiene freak  :wackogirl: and she only wanted her fingers to touch what was going insider her? :unknown:

But it was even when I was nowhere near her pussy - if we stood up to change positions and I went for a little stroke to keep things flowing she'd tell me to stop it  :diablo:

Offline Jerboa

Yes, "why did you go see that bitch ****** she's really bad, heard she did such and such, and stole money off guys and girls bla bla bla.  :P

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline badsin

Got told off by a reg. one day for not taking my socks off, well I was keen to get started.
Some of these whores, are frickin lunatics :hi:

Offline HughJardon

who is Del ?

Uncle Alberts nephew, Rodders bro. Sometimes seen down Peckham market flogging Casio watches  ;)

Offline punk

Some of these whores, are frickin lunatics :hi:

Takes a special kind of woman to be a whore?  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Offline Drayki

once told a whore a slut while I was fucking her, she wasn't impressed, she pushed me off and said to me I am not a slut! I laughed in her face, this made her furious  :angry: :angry: of course I never saw her again after that :lol: :lol:

RX8 Racer

Got a telling off awhile back before I joined UKP. Had seen a WG off BP who I'd seen a few times but I saw another girl for the next punt instead of her. When she found out she kept it to herself but when I returned to her for another booking, upon arrival she berated me and was really pissed off that I had seen that particular girl who apparently she hates and called a bitch, client thief etc. I told her I could see any girl I want and if she doesn't like that then she can fuck off and as her attitude really turned me off I decided to cancel the punt and save my cash for another day.

Offline MasterChief

Also for sticking a finger up her arse when she clearly was not expecting it

My current regular went fucking ape when I did this, she went completely balistic when I did it a 2nd time, threw me out cheeky bitch  :D

Offline Stalinator

Polish lass went crazy when my cock slipped out during doggy and started swearing at me in Polish.
Was then ordered to lie down and she wanked me off harder and harder with a look of hate on her face, started to hurt so ordered her to stop and quickly got out of dodge.
I had something similar happen with a Polish bird. She did the same hard wank routine, so hard it fucking hurt. All because I wouldn't cum on her command.

Offline LM19

Got a bit of a bollocking for joking about her faking the enjoyment. It was genuinely a joke as I think she did genuinely enjoy the time.... but she was not happy haha  :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

lotsc

Got told off for pressing the buzzer, she told me to ring instead, which I did, of course she didnt answer the first call.

Offline scutty brown

Had an hour long massage with unhappy ending today, which consisted of the masseuse bollocking me constantly and swearing at me for "not relaxing" while she massaged. Also got told my breath stank so bad she wanted to vomit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157630.0

Offline Hurley

Hotty Hollie
"No fucking fingers"
I won't be rushing back.

Offline Roth

My current regular went fucking ape when I did this, she went completely balistic when I did it a 2nd time, threw me out cheeky bitch  :D

Once might be seen as a mistake in the heat of passion but doing it a second time ......  :lol: :lol:

weedougie

Was being ridden cowgirl by a French wg when the condom split. I felt it and she felt it and we stopped instantly and I pulled out and she went ballistic at me. Covered me up again and got back on the job but the atmosphere had certainly gone

Offline candec

A busty French girl, who was giving me a topless hand job, told me off because I pushed her hand away because I wanted the session to last a bit more. "You must come!!" she shouted at me.

Offline nervous1

Fingers thing happened to me too during RO.  Slipped one in and was told that no fingers allowed by a very unhappy WG.  It was horrible as the punt had been magic up to that point but to be fair she carried on as normal and rest of the punt was great too.

Things like that can happen when you hastily arrange a backup punt without reading profile.

PHassan

Spunking in their hair seems to piss them off  :music:

Yeah, I have actually had this during CIM. It was her fault for pulling away too quickly.

YidArmy

Been berated a couple of times after some errant cumshots hit the WG's in the face.

Amazing how girls who fuck  for a living can then act like they've been shot once a bit of spunk hits their face.

Essex.Fella

On my second ever punt with a cracking milf who i couldn't wait to get my hands on I was told by her to get off the bed, pick my clothes off of the floor, fold them up neatly and place them on a chair.
Ooh the stern type then? Did she threaten to slap ur arse? Lol

Offline Jake22

Yes and Katalina might be top of the list! Doesn't like anything but her clit licked, doesn't like it too fast, doesn't like it too slow...
External Link/Members Only

Had that too she went ape shit, seems she hated her feet and didn't want me seeing them  :dash:

Offline nephilim

Had that too she went ape shit, seems she hated her feet and didn't want me seeing them  :dash:

Fuck that's me out then. Wouldn't care but was looking at her pics and wishing she was closer to Braddy

Essex.Fella

Was a girl in Barking i see a few times, years ago now, unfortunately long gone now, can only remember her name was Roxanne.
English girl, dark shoulder length hair, tall, size 10 with broad hips and lovely boobs with dark nipples, and lovely big juicy dark pussy lips, early 20s, and a real hot fuck.
Anyway, got there and sorted paperwork out and jumped in the shower. Once i was out of the shower, she waltzed into the bathroom, wearin just a black lacy thong and peephole bra, wrapped her hand around my ol boy and walked me into the bedroom.
Lay me down on the bed, and started stroking my body and my cock. Proceeded to give me some of the best owo ive had. Reached over at one point for some lube to smother it in and was a mixture of very spirited blowjob and lubed up handjob, along with one then two fingers up my arse massaging my prostate. First time anyone did that. Along with her saying she loved the taste of my cum last time, i just couldnt help it, blew my load right in her mouth. Swallowed the lot, kissed me on the forehead and giggled.
Got me to role over, i thought for a massage. Then she changed. Slapped my ars so hard i thought hang on a minute. Started shouting at me telling me she wanted fucking. Told me to get on my hands and knees, still slapping my ars, then grabbed my bollocks squeezed them hard and scowled in my ear "eat me.... now".

She lay on her back ars hanging off of the bed, legs spread wide. She wanted it licking, fingered, arse rimmed the lot!
Did as i was told and got her off. She then told me to lay on my back on the bed, sucked me to get me hard again and rode me, then fucked her doggystyle, her finger up her ars, demanding i come for her again on no uncertain terms. Just before i did, she whipped the rubber off and sucked me off again.
After, she once again kissed my forehead and asked if i wanted a drink, had one with her along with a quick cigarette and left in a daze. 
She just took on the persona of a right bitch!!

Saw her once after and she disappeared  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Yes and Katalina might be top of the list! Doesn't like anything but her clit licked, doesn't like it too fast, doesn't like it too slow...
External Link/Members Only
Not being rude or nothing, but my tits are bigger than hers and I'm thin.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Was a girl in Barking i see a few times, years ago now, unfortunately long gone now, can only remember her name was Roxanne.
English girl, dark shoulder length hair, tall, size 10 with broad hips and lovely boobs with dark nipples, and lovely big juicy dark pussy lips, early 20s, and a real hot fuck.
Anyway, got there and sorted paperwork out and jumped in the shower. Once i was out of the shower, she waltzed into the bathroom, wearin just a black lacy thong and peephole bra, wrapped her hand around my ol boy and walked me into the bedroom.
Lay me down on the bed, and started stroking my body and my cock. Proceeded to give me some of the best owo ive had. Reached over at one point for some lube to smother it in and was a mixture of very spirited blowjob and lubed up handjob, along with one then two fingers up my arse massaging my prostate. First time anyone did that. Along with her saying she loved the taste of my cum last time, i just couldnt help it, blew my load right in her mouth. Swallowed the lot, kissed me on the forehead and giggled.
Got me to role over, i thought for a massage. Then she changed. Slapped my ars so hard i thought hang on a minute. Started shouting at me telling me she wanted fucking. Told me to get on my hands and knees, still slapping my ars, then grabbed my bollocks squeezed them hard and scowled in my ear "eat me.... now".

She lay on her back ars hanging off of the bed, legs spread wide. She wanted it licking, fingered, arse rimmed the lot!
Did as i was told and got her off. She then told me to lay on my back on the bed, sucked me to get me hard again and rode me, then fucked her doggystyle, her finger up her ars, demanding i come for her again on no uncertain terms. Just before i did, she whipped the rubber off and sucked me off again.
After, she once again kissed my forehead and asked if i wanted a drink, had one with her along with a quick cigarette and left in a daze. 
She just took on the persona of a right bitch!!

Saw her once after and she disappeared  :unknown:
Sounds ace.

Offline Students Notebook

As the title suggest have you ever been told off by a WG? I'm not including the ten commandments in this.

I had a weird one where I move a prossie's arm as she wasn't making much contact with me. "don't do that as I'm not even submissive" was the response.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4543.0

I was caught yawning.

"Am I boring you" she asked and jumped off the bed and started clipping her toe nails.

"I'm sorry" I replied and added "what are you doing ?"

"If you can yawn" she said "I can clip my nails"

And that, as far as I remember, was the end of it, wasn't it Mandy ??

S.N.

"

Offline Stiltskin

Meeting a girl in Farnborough one afternoon, I was just about to knock on the apartment door and before I could it opened in front of me. I stepped in expecting to see the girl hidden behind the door, but she was nowhere to be seen. One angry prossie then comes storming down the hall telling me I have to knock, I can't just walk in!

I explained to her how the door just opened and she said it was her flatmate's fault for not closing it properly. Still wasn't happy with me though! I get anough of that irrational behaviour at home, I don't need it from a paid prossie.

Offline king tarzan

Sophia lawrence told me off " so unsexy" because I had holes in both of my socks.. she took them off for me..
Also angels once flew into a rage over taxi £20 deduction from her fee for taxi...
Adrianna told me off for my kissing technique.
 So she took 100% control of dfk..
Kelly an English lady told me off for my kissing technique saying it was like a dog mauling a bone and giggled and try to teach me how to kiss..
Madlin moon got annoyed thst she could not breath due to my heavy kissing so she took dfk control.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.