Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I Love Linda Birmingham Centre  (Read 897 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Punting2022

External Link/Members Only
Last Week, Was in Birmingham for a function and wanted some cheap fun. I seen this lady and text her a few days before i was due to travel. Did not want it that I had no fun whilst visiting another city.
Initially got no reply straight away, then towards the end of day she text. Said all Ok and to text on the day.
The day comes and I text her.
First a Postcode given,

The place is 5 Mins or so walk from new street station. When i got to the address, I asked her for room number and apartment building. Quite road and looks discrete. Buzzed in and walked up to her. Knocked on door she answered.

The girl is attractive, Like her pics. Wore a sexy dress. Took the fee. £80 half an hour. Did not bother for extras.

Service was good, Got kissing, DFK id say. Not prolonged but good enough. We stood up kissing and feeling each other up. I slapped her arse.
Then stripped down and went to the bed. Kissed more here. I wanted a blowjob, She put a condom on and blowed me nice and slow. I licked her out. Was fresh and getting wet.

Went for sex, Tried to do her in front of the mirror. She could not get comfortable here. So doggy it was. Went at it for a bit then switched to missionary. Kissing on her neck whilst i went for it. Then exploded.
Cleaned up.
Only negative for me is we had probably 10 mins left of booking. She was ushering me out at this stage. Would have been good to just lie down and cuddle up for a min or so really.

I took my stuff to the bathroom and spent the remainder 10 mins there freshening up. Then left on the Half hour mark.
Gave her arse a nice slap on the way out and a kiss. 

For £80 cant go wrong, got kissing, nice sex with a attractive lady. I couldn't do an hour with her. It would feel very time constrained and rushed I think. Shes prob the type to set an alarm 10 mins before and if you have not cummed will prob call it quits.

Offline Hazz9902

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Need to get in there before she starts to get busy!

And try and last for atleast 25 mins  :dance: