Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai - Bristol - beware profile swapping  (Read 612 times)

Offline latecomer

About a year ago I positively reviewed a Thai girl called "Leeya" after a pleasant meeting with her in Reading.  Although I would have liked to see her again, she never returned to the area and was for many months based in and around Bristol.  A few weeks ago I noticed her AW profile name had changed to "Janny" but the pictures were still Leeya's.  Now today I notice a new girl "Paula" has taken over the profile but beware - it is Leeya's profile and the feedback is for Leeya, not this new girl:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline hamchang

Covered elsewhere - Janny was a nearly 50 year old rough tattoo'd bird (her pimp was on here defending her saying she was great). He let slip there was another one coming along soon. Looking at those pictures I would say she is a bit better. the private pics seems to be not too bad. Will pop over there tomorrow if I can for a look.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:25:59 pm by hamchang »

Shed031

Lol the pimp you are referring to is me! And although I think id look quite fetching in all the multicolour suits, bling and pimp cane im afraid to inform you i am unfortunately not anyones pimp. I was merely praising the older thai bird for a good hour provided. Understand people have different tastes and thats all it was. The fact she told me she wouldn't be there the next week but another bird would be was just me passing on useful info which is what I thought this site was for.

I have been to see the new bird there this week too and although I agree she looks a lot younger and fitter she is a lot more timid in comparison to Janny.

Has anyone else been to see paula?

I also agree on the profile sharing but I've seen a profile in Swansea like that where they have new girls every week all under the same profile which is great because I know the main title name so I can find it easy every time.

Online scutty brown

Its Thai
They think us white blokes think they all look the same

As far as they're concerned B&S is part of standard life