Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chun Tian wellbeing trowbridge.  (Read 3502 times)

Lookingforrelief

Hi all  :thumbsup:
This is my first post on here, be gentle.
I live in wiltshire and looking to break into things slowly, starting off with a massage with extras.
Iv seen there was a post about chun tian massage in trowbridge before but that was a year ago. I phoned them up and they are still open £45 hour. Massage
Has anyone else been or know of extras they might do?
My next resort is oriental massage salisbury also has anyone else been recently?
Im registerd with adultworks to keep an eye out

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline GizmoFelix

I have been here a couple of times, £30 for half hour, £45 for an hour, pretty decent massage

£20 extra to be jerked off

First time I went, very nice caressing of balls etc while laying face down, before offering hj

Last time I went she was all very business, waited until the massage was almost over before saying, "you want happy ending" £30

I just said last time it was £20 to which she said ok

Overall it's ok, nothing more than a hj on offer

I understand oriental massage offers more extras

Lookingforrelief

Cheers. When did u last go?
Sounds not to bad for starters.
Anyone know any more about oriental massage?
Or any others? Massage that is.
 :thumbsup:

Offline GizmoFelix

Last time I went was the end of May 2017, as I said she was pretty much all business

I have also been to Oriental in Salisbury once (about a year ago), massage quite obviously more sexual and they did offer to be topless while doing hj for extra

There is another post on here somewhere about oriental, think it is in a Salisbury post, that will give an idea of what they offer.

Read through the Bristol posts, think there are massage options listed there, some WGs offer a massage with hand relief service as well, have a search and read, might be a good way to get into the scene

Lookingforrelief

Great thanks.
Will do.
Looking forward to it.
Will post what went on behind closed doors.

Offline Not_today

Theres two women at the one in Trowbridge, ones a bit older and allows a lot more to go on the other woman who runs it, i beleive, is a bit more prudish. The older one will allow fingers in all places, hands on naked skin etc. The prudish will only give a hand job and touching her over her clothing.. Theyre both relatively attractive and i think for the right money you could get more, but i dont think theyre worth it personally !!

Lookingforrelief

Great. Def going to trowbridge as a start.
Are they both there all the time?
Do u have a better description of the more giving lady?
Cheers for the help.  :thumbsup:

Offline Not_today

No one at a time and i dont know who works when :(.
The more giving lady is older 45?!

Offline HawkG

Been there, saw "Sindy", had a nice time. Will do a proper review in due course.

Offline 123Mel456

Been there, saw "Sindy", had a nice time. Will do a proper review in due course.
Be interested to read the review when you get to writing it