Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric B2B with shared bath?? Anyone know where?  (Read 2446 times)

Offline bungry

Hi, I am after a shared bath (in tub) massage and then tantric B2B with HE.  Anyone know of any place in london that does this?  I am not in Oriental girls though....  Thx!

Joanna in Chingford does an assisted bath but the girl is not in the bath with you.....

Offline webpunter

There used to be an oriental bird on AW a couple of years ago.  Long since disappeared.  Mention of this on some reviews on invasion - but you mentioned not wanting oriental  External Link/Members Only
If you can travel further afield then deffo on offer in Derby. External Link/Members Only   50metres from the train station.  Visited a couple of times.  Soapy kneel / sit-between your legs & all over wash pre massage including bell-end.  Then B2B massage HE.  The masseuse then runs some more hot water in & you can have a soak whilst she tidies up.  You feel like a king.  Sister venue in Nottingham External Link/Members Only  Haven't been there.  Recall £80 for the jacuzzi special in Derby.  Good VFM.  A 'proper' parlour.  Was in waiting room for a few mins & the other birds were chatty - probably trying to entice the punters on their next visit.  You can book ahead.  Went in earlier to have a look round on 1st visit & to show my intent.  Even offered to leave a cash deposit to get the masseuse / time slot.  This was declined but helped ensure no problems with the booking

Offline aprower994

Will need to try this place out!

Offline webpunter

I had a read through old AW mails.  The oriental on AW was 'Sophia Massage', based in the west-end
Have just thought of another venue closer to Londinium - Soft Touch parlour in Northampton.  They do an exec room special External Link/Members Only
Doubt very much that tantric bollocks is practised at this venue.  But the girlies are v.good at wanking you off for most of the time booked.  Mostly british birds so no probs with communication & they are well norty
I've had a couple of tantric massages elsewhere & the masseuse has rattled on about breathing control - blah blah.  My idea of breathing control is taking a deep breath b4 indulging in some RO  :sarcastic: 
Have been loads of times / done some reviews on here, with soapy / nuru & quick half-hour sessions.  All without FS - just my thing & cheaper.  Must add the soapy jacuzzi session.  If you like edging then the place is ideal.  There have been the masseuses coming & going over the past few years.  Out of the current crop then i've seen Cassie [fit milf] & Alice [normous norks].  If you're into massive blams then Alice is fine, no 2nd visit with her for me. Next time i visit it'll be Cassie or Renata [yet to have a play here however she looks fit-as.  And Brazilians are at the top of my world map of hookers]

Offline webpunter

OP - here you go.  External Link/Members Only   Bubble bath session £130 for the hour  :yahoo:  Reckon you owe me at least a 30min HJ session for £30 as a finders fee.  Please can you leave with their reception & mention "WP" and that i'll be making a booking.  And PM me accordingly.  Will probably go for a Spanish tit-wank session / B2B for an hour and i'll only have to find the difference.  Thx matey  :D

Offline bungry

Thx WP!  Bunnies Massage looks right up my street although the prices at Soft touch are appealing.  It was funny cos I looked on Google maps where soft touch is (they give the postcode on their site) and street view shows a couple of the girls sitting outside, one with her tits practically hanging out.  Will report back what I decide.  Thanks again.

Offline webpunter

Thx WP!  Bunnies Massage looks right up my street although the prices at Soft touch are appealing.  It was funny cos I looked on Google maps where soft touch is (they give the postcode on their site) and street view shows a couple of the girls sitting outside, one with her tits practically hanging out.  Will report back what I decide.  Thanks again.
All part of the UKP service.  Imagine being on google earth sitting outside where you work.  Imagine also if you were a punter when one of those fucking wank google smart cars drives past  :scare:  Have done some reviews on ST on here.  Cassie is my tip / avoid Alice.  Renata is on my to-do list.  The worrying thing is that i don';t even need to look on their website.  In the past have had plays with 3 other birds there.  LisaLove [also used to be on AW - a well naughty milf] and Lexi [milfy but not quite as naughty - probably coz only one visit].  Can't remember the name of the 3rd

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thx WP!  Bunnies Massage looks right up my street although the prices at Soft touch are appealing.  It was funny cos I looked on Google maps where soft touch is (they give the postcode on their site) and street view shows a couple of the girls sitting outside, one with her tits practically hanging out. 

This made me curious, and External Link/Members Only:D

Offline webpunter

This made me curious, and External Link/Members Only:D
I couldn't be bothered to search up on google earth - but your link made this easy.  Not two of ST's finest examples i would add.  But with pre-punt-planning then easy to book ahead.  No probs ever on this.  The link shows UKP'ers who haven't been before where to park.  In the retail park on the right.  First few times i visited i parked about 200m up the road by Maplins.  Then i couldn't be arsed to walk so now leave it by Magnet.  If i happen to have the opportunity to visit one morning then i'm going to summon up the courage to park outside & go for a fry-up in the caff afterwards  :D

Offline Jay72

Offline webpunter

This outfit has a bath so maybe try them
External Link/Members Only
This was mentioned on another thread.  Sakura was rated highly.  Haven't visited