Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Oleander  (Read 597 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hi everyone,

I’m considering booking an appointment with Mistress Oleander and was curious if anyone here has any experience with her or knows anything about her services. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

If there aren't any insights available, I might just go ahead and take one for the team (TOFTT).

Thanks a lot!

External Link/Members Only

Offline ulstersubbie

She looks promising, TOFT the team and report back.

Offline Stevelondon

Bugger………. You’ve just reminded me that I made contact with this lass ages ago. For the life of me I can’t remember why I never got round to seeing her.
It’ll come to me.

But I do recall her correspondence was good and she sounded like the kind of SP I would go for.

Bugger again cos I’m a tad tied up at the minute otherwise I would be reaching out to her a second time.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Bugger………. You’ve just reminded me that I made contact with this lass ages ago. For the life of me I can’t remember why I never got round to seeing her.
It’ll come to me.

But I do recall her correspondence was good and she sounded like the kind of SP I would go for.

Bugger again cos I’m a tad tied up at the minute otherwise I would be reaching out to her a second time.

What are you bound with and who has put you in such a poisition at such an early hour Steve?  ;)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Gotta love someone that uses the word "pedagogical" in her profile, shines at her having a brain! Love that, esp in a Domme!  :thumbsup:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

reads messages and doesn't reply. Waste if time

Offline Bigjimmyjones

The enthusiasm to disappoint in the last two messages 😂😂

Offline Stevelondon

What are you bound with and who has put you in such a poisition at such an early hour Steve?  ;)

Ah the joys of early morning bondage  :D

Funny how this things change as you get older Jamie. The word stiff for instance. Means a completely different thing for me nowadays as I get out of bed.  :D

Offline Stevelondon

Ah the joys of early morning bondage  :D

Funny how this things change as you get older Jamie. The word stiff for instance. Means a completely different thing for me nowadays as I get out of bed.  :D

You young whippersnappers have it all to come too……… or not as the case may be. 🤷🏼

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Offline ulstersubbie

Now in conversation  :thumbsup:

Do review if you get to see her, she does look very promising.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Must say she comes across very well via comms.

I am just very hestitant as the pictures of her in lingerie (outdoor shots) seem older than the others in which she seems to have added a fair few kilo.

I like then slim and not sure she is going to be that. At her price point it maybe too much of a risk for me. But lets see how the comms go before I bale too soon.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 02:54:37 pm by jamiekinkxxx »