Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quality massage, luxury surroundings  (Read 1570 times)

Offline onlyme23

Hi all
Not sure why but becoming very nervous of meetings?!?
Have been Full Service free now for about 18 months or so, switched to FBSM instead.
Had a lovely session, my best to date, with NIsha of tamworth, though i guess with schools off she has hung up her tunic.
DOes anyone know of any good FBSM providers, in 'nice' areas?
Been down the Narborough road stretch in Leicester, just wasnt for me.
Being a Derby lad, I have decided on not playing on my doorstep.
Any help much appreciated.

P.S - sure i saw a thread/post recently with 2 or 3 links on it for ladys offering what im looking for a nicer locations, for the life of me i cant find it.
Cheers all

Offline happyending

If you set Nishas premises as the benchmark you may be disappointed elsewhere. :D

peterday

Hi all
Not sure why but becoming very nervous of meetings?!?
Have been Full Service free now for about 18 months or so, switched to FBSM instead.
Had a lovely session, my best to date, with NIsha of tamworth, though i guess with schools off she has hung up her tunic.
DOes anyone know of any good FBSM providers, in 'nice' areas?
Been down the Narborough road stretch in Leicester, just wasnt for me.
Being a Derby lad, I have decided on not playing on my doorstep.
Any help much appreciated.

P.S - sure i saw a thread/post recently with 2 or 3 links on it for ladys offering what im looking for a nicer locations, for the life of me i cant find it.
Cheers all
:hi:, Tamworth is not that far away from me, how good was Nisha please.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Try Aroma Massage in Barwell. Several reports on here

Offline jimbob69

Hush massage nottingham or jess who works independent of them from their premises the setting is just right and you won't be disappointed with the service from the ladies there

Offline Itsnotshy

Bubbles Nottingham is worth a go.Can be hit and miss with some girls but Nikita is excellent IMO.Try to book the red room it's the best room with an en suite shower and jacuzzi.
If you want a cup of tea or coffee though hope you like it black they never seem to have any milk in these days :angry:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:12:05 pm by Itsnotshy »

Online goodolnick

How good was Nisha .. well she was great in my opinion and a lovely person too.
See my review
Just don't expect much in the way of 'mutual'
Nick