Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The working environment  (Read 1781 times)

Stevensmiles

Do we have a preference as to a SP’s working environment.
House, flat, hotel room or maybe an out call to your own place.

Tell you why I ask.
I was just thinking about a couple of visits I made to girls working from hotels.
Although I can think of one or two that were lovely. I have had the unkept room, no clean towels etc.
So if I really had to think about it I would have to say I prefer a flat or house.

Now that leads me into something else. Because a few times I’ve had a punt at a SP’s own home. Which made it better for me even more.

This is probably yet another daft post by me but as I am daft......... yada yada yada

Offline lewisjones23

prefer a decent hotel, refuse to go to budget hotels anymore

fine with working apartments, not that keen on WG’s homes but sometimes needs must

Offline yandex

Having been to hotels, 'working' apartments and what is obviously the WG's home, I'd rather be in the home. There's something good about a lived in environment which makes it preferable to some sterile room which is obviously for business only.

Offline da40

I too prefer an apartment or the wg,s home as this leads to a more relaxing time.
Hotel rooms are impersonal and more of revolving door as the wg has bear the cost
of the room.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Much prefer the girl's home or working apartment to a hotel. Never seem to feel 100% comfortable in a hotel so tend not to go for that option now.

Stevensmiles

Oh I forgot

Wasn’t there a girl offering services from a van a while back.    I seem to recall her on AW.

Offline JonasG

Not too bothered tbh if it's a flat, house or hotel.

Whatever it is, it is.

Offline yandex

Oh I forgot

Wasn’t there a girl offering services from a van a while back.    I seem to recall her on AW.

I think it was the much maligned Kiri - External Link/Members Only. Not a particularly attractive proposition. It was featured on the City Sauna TV programme a while back.

Offline The Outsider

I actually prefer an anonymous "working flat" to a WGs own place.  I don't like seeing their family photos, kids toys, etc.  Can spoil the fantasy. 

Offline Hobbit

I would prefer a penthouse overlooking London but a warm house with a homely vibe would do.  :P

Offline Home Alone

I actually prefer an anonymous "working flat" to a WGs own place.  I don't like seeing their family photos, kids toys, etc.  Can spoil the fantasy.

I agree with this. I've seen several girls, each of who worked in what I learned was her own home but some were careful to remove any sign of it being a family home as The Outsider describes. Such care made those houses, flats a much better workplace to visit, specially for GFE.

Offline yandex

So there you go, in the space of 10 replies we've covered preferences and dislikes for just about all eventualities - not confusing at all!

Offline maxxblue

Do we have a preference as to a SP’s working environment.

We are all different, so all have different preferences.

What matters is what you prefer.  :hi:

Offline Plan R

I've punted in far too many run down houses over the years, they are grotty, unsafe and
arguably a bit saddening.

A nice warm, anonymous mid-range hotel is my fave now.
Love that exciting walk down a carpeted corridor looking for xx door number  :cool:

Offline LLPunting

Only things that matter to me are:

Clean and comfortable arena for fucking (hate broken beds, manky sheets and blankets and crappy mattresses)
Working shower with hot water in a clean bathroom.
Untroubled part of town

To whit, avoid:
Ruby Croydon's flats in Streatham
Romanian places in Woolwich and the SE boroughs around it
Grotty "hotels" in Stratford
Fleapits around Bayswater
Old Kent Road estates
Dank bogtowns of Haringey.

Stevensmiles

We are all different, so all have different preferences.

What matters is what you prefer.  :hi:

You are 110% right.
I’m just nosey as to what you other chaps prefer.  :D

Offline notcalledchris

Love that exciting walk down a carpeted corridor looking for xx door number  :cool:

Only downside to hotels i find is when I stay in one without a WG it feels like something is missing from my room and I have to knock one out whilst reminiscing of past hotel shags

Offline king tarzan

Nice hotels..
Nice apartment blocks..
Upmarket location

Mainly central London but has to be near tube stations is a must.
Can't be bothered with long walks and twists and turns..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

I think I prefer a home.
Just as long as there is parking nearby.
Blooming nightmare getting to a venue and struggling to park.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline king tarzan

I think I prefer a home.
Just as long as there is parking nearby.
Blooming nightmare getting to a venue and struggling to park.

I don't mind that either..
But I don't like seeing religious pictures or pictures of young children or family members..

Offline threechilliman

Nice hotels..
Nice apartment blocks..
Upmarket location

Thats me as well cos I'm a posh fucker.

Offline peter.witless

Only downside to hotels i find is when I stay in one without a WG it feels like something is missing from my room and I have to knock one out whilst reminiscing of past hotel shags

I don't need that excuse ... I've never visited a WG in a hotel, yet I handle myself whenever I'm in a hotel alone.  :dance:

As far as venue preferences go, I really don't mind ... as long as it's clean & neat.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:09:20 pm by peter.witless »

Offline LLPunting

I don't mind that either..
But I don't like seeing religious pictures or pictures of young children or family members..

You're so conflicted, no wonder you jibber-jabber as you do.   :D   Fear of God and judgement  :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

You're so conflicted, no wonder you jibber-jabber as you do.   :D   Fear of God and judgement  :wacko:

Separate issues
Never ever mix the two..
I am a man and have physical needs..

Offline smiths

I think it was the much maligned Kiri - External Link/Members Only. Not a particularly attractive proposition. It was featured on the City Sauna TV programme a while back.

She was also featured in a real crime doc on Channel 4 a few months ago where a policeman tried to blackmail a punter who punted with her in the van, she wasn't involved in the crime herself, the bent copper thought it was easy money taking the punters reg no then leaving a note on his car windscreen demanding cash. Fortunately the punter went to the police and the copper got done and sent to prison though not for long enough in my view. :thumbsdown:

Offline User176

I would prefer a penthouse overlooking London but a warm house with a homely vibe would do.  :P

A penthouse overlooking London? Especially in SW7 or W1, that would drive the hourly rates up by... :scare:

Offline User176

I prefer homes/apartments to hotels for sure -- that homely vibe makes a GFE feel more realistic. Large or luxury hotels are a different matter for sure; because I really don't need the receptionist giving me a smirk...

Offline mickmac

My first ever punt last November was in the WGs home. I was directed down a back alley, into her backyard with washing hanging on a line, into a dark, hot, messy room. It didn't worry me too much at the time, other than the heat, but it has put me off going back.
The 2 other WGs I've seen since both had nice clean appartments - definitely my preference.

Offline GPNG

I prefer apartments or I do like a nicely kept  house I must admit.  I remember one MILF punt from many moons ago where I would be to her bungalow, her bedroom had floor to ceiling wardrobe mirrors on every door all around the room with her bed in the middle, it was f**king magnificent .  Then she would ask if I wanted to go through to her living room and do a bit of sofa action!!  And then after the opera had finished I'd sit with her in her lovely kitchen having a natter and a cuppa.  It was brilliant. Alas she retired many moons ago much to my chagrin! 

Offline theoldmaggot

She was also featured in a real crime doc on Channel 4 a few months ago where a policeman tried to blackmail a punter who punted with her in the van, she wasn't involved in the crime herself, the bent copper thought it was easy money taking the punters reg no then leaving a note on his car windscreen demanding cash. Fortunately the punter went to the police and the copper got done and sent to prison though not for long enough in my view. :thumbsdown:

Article

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

hotel or decent private flat,that said I have been to plenty of council estates and had zero problems.

As long as you dont go in the dead of night and are in control of your senses you shouldnt have a problem

Offline Widescreen

My first ever punt last November was in the WGs home. I was directed down a back alley, into her backyard with washing hanging on a line, into a dark, hot, messy room. It didn't worry me too much at the time, other than the heat, but it has put me off going back.
The 2 other WGs I've seen since both had nice clean appartments - definitely my preference.

You should review these ladies for others mate.....

Offline Home Alone

Preferably so we can 'swerve' the first one!

[Yes, I know; I may be doing her an injustice. But in an environment like mickmac describes, I bet I'm not! ;) ]

Offline cueball

Op previously banned  :dash: you just never know do you

I didn't have him pegged as a returner.

The boss catches em all out eventually.

Offline Keithy

Remember in early 2000’s arriving at a punt in Havant on a modern estate to a fantastic detached house. When let in the inside was absolutely immaculate and so was the girl concerned. Was informed she had a room attached to the house that she only used for meets was Ushered into the kitchen and through a door that lead to the integral garage, which was empty apart from bed and mattress in the middle.
Having driven for an hour stayed but not for long

Offline smiths

Op previously banned  :dash: you just never know do you

I didn't have him pegged as a returner.

The boss catches em all out eventually.

I did and informed admin of my suspicions.

Offline Arbetare

I'm not bothered as long as it's clean, tidy and discreet.

Having said that, I like the frisson of seeing an SP in a hotel. It just feels a lot 'naughtier' than meeting in an apartment or house.

Offline RedKettle

My favourite is an outcall to my hotel room, feels indulgent to call them in and have a relaxed shag in your own room.

I am not a fan of going to a hotel room to see them, not sure why but it just does not feel comfortable. May just be that I have not done this too often.

I prefer it when it is either their actual home or a flat that they rent to work from.

However regardless I want it to be clean and to feel secure.  The latter is a subjective feeling.