Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield BJ Queen  (Read 2210 times)

Mark76

Has stopped doing incalls and only offers car meets now. She lives very close to the RLD so this could be an issue if parking nearby. What do you lot think?

Offline Chezzie John

Does her boyfriend jump in the back seat to  :D  never done a car meet and never will

Offline RedKettle

Has stopped doing incalls and only offers car meets now. She lives very close to the RLD so this could be an issue if parking nearby. What do you lot think?

Are you sure she has stopped incalls?  Her profile just says will now do car meets and outcalls as well.  Real shame if incalls stopped.

Mark76

Are you sure she has stopped incalls?  Her profile just says will now do car meets and outcalls as well.  Real shame if incalls stopped.

Incalls have stopped. Trouble with someone in her building apparently.

Offline RedKettle

Dam, i was planning on seeing her next week.

Offline sheffielder

Likes list have just got way more extensive...

Offline RedKettle

She has really changed her offer now - I got excited at idea of full sex but that requires you paying £240 for 2 hours!  I liked her but not that much.  The whole point was a quick cheap visit to her flat get relief from a good BJ with CIM and then get on with the day with a smile on the face.

Too much hassle to arrange as an out call and I am past shagging in a car.

Real shame.

Mark76

I'd book her for an hour, but not two. I think she has made a big mistake not offering shorter appointments personally. But it's her choice.

Mark76

So has anyone had a full service experience yet with this girl? I believe she recently did her first lot of incalls at a hotel.

sheff123

Had an outdoor car meet with her, sucked me off outside in a dodgy car park lol. Friendly girl.

Offline wristjob

Nice girl and it was a good service for the price - but I only ended up seeing her once. It's sheffield, you can get a lot more for £10-15 more, and if you want extras like CIM etc then it still adds up. Don't think she's near to the price bracket that she's pitched herself at but her body, she sets the price she's happy to shag a randomer for and if she's happy just getting a bit of business then I'm sure it will work. 0 chance I will be one of those mugs though.