Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai 297 Narborough Road Leicester.  (Read 773 times)

Offline shiptonlad

You will see from my record that I am not a Leech. I would like a recommendation for a lady at Sala. Extremely grateful for any info.

Online jc1971

Unfortunately there have been a few staff changes recently:my favourite S/P has left and another who was also very good has gone. Two girls also came and went v quickly so I'm afraid I can't advise you. It may have to be a toftt unless anyone knows different?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 04:35:55 pm by jc1971 »

Offline goodolnick

Used to be a go to place for me but then went downhill a couple of years ago. Recent pics on VS look pretty good if a true reflection of the ladies working there now!
May well be worth a visit to check out the talent.... Can always walk if not my cup of tea!

Online mr.bluesky

Used to be a go to place for me but then went downhill a couple of years ago. Recent pics on VS look pretty good if a true reflection of the ladies working there now!
May well be worth a visit to check out the talent.... Can always walk if not my cup of tea!

Thats the problem with a lot of Thai/Chinese massage shops. A quick turn over in staff. There one day gone the next :dash:

Offline shiptonlad

Agree about turnover of staff with Chinese places. It is generally not a problem and depends on a number of factors:-
How busy they are
How much of the massage fee they get.
If they are allowed to live on the premises.
If the boss will turn a blind eye to activities not compatible with their licence.
Some ladies have been in these shops for years.

Offline shiptonlad

Sorry that should read generally not a problem with Thai shops.